I dont know what happened but apparently my save is corrupt all of a sudden!!
It really sucks...i was around 40% done!!
My question is, can anyone upload their gamesave thats around 40% done or like 600 or so days? I've been looking around and the only files i can find are ones with all the licenses gold and a trillion credits and i would like to do that on my own! I really just dont want to start over from scratch i put so much time into this!!
So please!!! If anyone has a gamesave for a MaxDrive i can use it would be GREATLY appreciated!!
Thanks a lot!!
It really sucks...i was around 40% done!!
My question is, can anyone upload their gamesave thats around 40% done or like 600 or so days? I've been looking around and the only files i can find are ones with all the licenses gold and a trillion credits and i would like to do that on my own! I really just dont want to start over from scratch i put so much time into this!!
So please!!! If anyone has a gamesave for a MaxDrive i can use it would be GREATLY appreciated!!
Thanks a lot!!