Lost my save file....

  • Thread starter Thread starter Laynas_Daddi
  • 24 comments
  • 1,296 views

Laynas_Daddi

Premium
Messages
146
Messages
Laynas_Daddi
Messages
Laynas Daddi
So my daughter was poking around with the controller and my wife was not paying any attention to her... lol

Somehow she managed to reset my PS3... I about cried. I was Level 40 B-Spec and 35 A-spec! ARRRGGGHHH!

Anyone want to hook me up with a few cars to help me get going back again!

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.


Thanks.. Michael
 
LOOOOOOOL, sorry man, your signature is too funny.

What kind of cars are you looking for?
 
LOOOOOOOL, sorry man, your signature is too funny.

What kind of cars are you looking for?

Just anything to get me going again... whatever you would be kind enough to share would be great.
 
Just anything to get me going again... whatever you would be kind enough to share would be great.

Sure, I'll add you when I get home. Honestly, do you have a preference for Lambos or anything? Is there a specific car that would be particularly versatile or useful?
 
I personally will drive anything... lol I am kind of partial to Ferrari over Lambo though.. lol
 
sent a pm but you are on my friends list currently and I have a fgt and a 61 jag shared plus a couple others psn mikeesf
 
No problem. I've got a stock 430 if that works?

Of course that works.. that is after all better than any Ferrari I currently have in my garage... haha
 
Of course that works.. that is after all better than any Ferrari I currently have in my garage... haha

👍 I'll add you when I get home and send it over. I've got some cars shared too that you're welcome to borrow.
 
👍 I'll add you when I get home and send it over. I've got some cars shared too that you're welcome to borrow.

Thanks man, I appreciate it a bunch!
 
I'll send you a friends request in a bit. I'll send you a level 24 gift ticket tonight and maybe a 370z tuned tomorrow. I'll toss you some paints and parts also.
psid: opelgt1969

Request sent. If you share your "New" b spec driver online (when your not using him) everybody could use him to get you some credits and xp. Just ask if you need to borrow a car for any event and I'll share it as I have almost ever car.
 
Last edited:
Add my psn PSDK_92 I have cars shared and if u need any more u can request them from me :)
 
I personally will drive anything... lol I am kind of partial to Ferrari over Lambo though.. lol

I too have had issues with my daughters faffing with the controller - bless them :) add me on PSN and I'll send you a fully worked beast at 00gmt - 1.5 hrs from now
 
add me (v-fal), I share the following cars : FGT, X2010, 2J, F2007, and 2 other cars I don't even remember :)
 
FR sent... you got a favourite colour Laynas_Daddi ???
 
Your sig is a bit ironic :lol: but what car would you like? I'll be glad to buy you one.

Send me a FR if you want any car below 1,000,000.
 
Last edited:
Since I swim in my own money in gt5 :P

If you add me I can give you any car

Your choice:

Any ferrari (below 1,000,000
any lamborghini (below 500,000
any mercedes
any bmw
any mazda


basicly any car under 1,000,000
Got anything in mind?
 
Your sig is a bit ironic :lol: but what car would you like? I'll be glad to buy you one.

Send me a FR if you want any car below 1,000,000.

Yeah I totally agree about the sig... lol

I should change it to... I can't wait till she knows how to use it the right way... lol
 
Add me up Daddi. VINCE__ (that is 2 underscores)
I will send you anything that will help, along with my cars in the community garage.
Had that problem too with the kids goofing around with consoles and controllers. The ultimate fix was 2 more ps3's and a 36 gun/controller gunsafe!
 
Thanks everyone for helping out! Greatly appreciated.
 
I just noticed your sig. You might want to change it in light of recent events. Bwhahahaha....
 
Don't forget to save your game to a memory card/stick from now on.

If you still need more cars, add twafeed or RavingBonkers as a friend and I will send you anything you want.

Cheers
 
Back