Lost my save, no backup

  • Thread starter Thread starter BlueShift
  • 6 comments
  • 627 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
756
France
Paris
Messages
BlueShift
Does anyone know what should I do ?

I had "a few" 600-800 cars, some of them I tuned for dozens of hours. I think I played 100-150 hours this game.

All vanished because of some BLATANT NO SKILL "ingeneer" in polyphony. I'm quite disgusted.

Bye bye GT, last one i play.
 
The EXACT same thing happened to me this afternoon! Before I went to Church, I had no issues, everything was fine. A few minutes ago, I tried playing gt5 and I had lost ALL of my data!!!
 
Always make a back up, this could happen with any game.
 
Same thing happened to me a month ago. I was 40.40 with 1200 cars.

But, you know what...it's been more fun this time around.

I wouldn't blame everything on PDI because the PS3 is probably part of the issue. Sony publishes the SDK developers use and it includes the standard APIs for the PS3. Could have been a bug in something besides GT5.
 
How do you make backups?

Hit triangle on the save data and copy to a USB Drive or external HDD, or if you're a PS+ member you can copy it to the online "cloud."


Parker
 
I'm quite disgusted.

Same here. Blaming other people for your actions - and your inaction in completely failing to take any backups - is disgusting.

Data doesn't delete itself for the fun of it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back