Lost my saved game data?

England
Cheshire
Wormgod_
RPM Bibblefish
As of the last 2 hours or so, each time I try and load the game it keeps replaying the opening credits and then asks me to choose my drivetar, as though it was the first time i played the game.

My game save is still on my hard drive (Xbox) so not sure why it keeps doing this, is my saved data done for?

Is the game asking to sync data? Because if your save does get corrupted it should give you the option to load your cloud save but you need to be connected to the internet for that.

No, it's not asking to sync data. I can hear the main menu music but at the point the menu would normally load, the screen goes black and the opening credits roll.

Got me stumped.

Create a second account and see what the game does. I did that with FM6 and lost my save, but mine couldn’t sync data so you might be fighting another gremlin.

Thanks, going to try reinstalling the game first and see what that does.

If that doesn't fix it i suppose the only other option is to delete the save and hope it picks up the one saved on the cloud the next time i load the game?

reinstalling didn't fix it so i created a second profile like suggested.

My times from my main account are still showing on the leaderboards but tellingly they all now show me as collector level 1 (i was 29).

I guess that confirms it then, time to start over....

I emailed T10, in desperation more than anything, and low and behold they've responded telling me they'll check my account and get back to me!!!!

I never expected a response to be honest as I've seen lots of people complain that they never respond. Fingers crossed they can somehow get my data back.

As of the last 2 hours or so, each time I try and load the game it keeps replaying the opening credits and then asks me to choose my drivetar, as though it was the first time i played the game.

My game save is still on my hard drive (Xbox) so not sure why it keeps doing this, is my saved data done for?

Have you tried clearing local game save under setting/system storage then restarting the game?

I emailed T10, in desperation more than anything, and low and behold they've responded telling me they'll check my account and get back to me!!!!

I never expected a response to be honest as I've seen lots of people complain that they never respond. Fingers crossed they can somehow get my data back.

I think they don’t reply to idiots and nonsense. I’ve had them reply to reasonable questions. Good luck!

Basically stay off both games for now.
B8BFE624-D48E-4D26-B6A4-26CA418807EB.jpeg

I don’t think they are able to do rollbacks.

However, I know they have gifted players CR equal to their previous Garage total in the last, so that players can re-buy cars and catch up with a fresh save.

However, I know they have gifted players CR equal to their previous Garage total in the last, so that players can re-buy cars and catch up with a fresh save.
As well as regifting event specific vehicles, at times.

I'm beginning to come to that conclusion myself, although I'm still holding out some hope that T10 might be able to somehow restore my progress, will find out this week i suppose.

Not played the game since i lost everything, just can't be bothered with having to start over.

I lost my save as well earlier this week and I also got a reply from Turn 10 saying they'll contact me again once they have updates or when they need info from me. But yeah, it looks like no one's getting anything back until this issue is fixed for good.

Have you tried clearing local game save under setting/system storage then restarting the game?

I should have listened to this advice and not wasted almost two weeks sitting here waiting for T10 to do something.

Just did this and when i reloaded the game it synced with the cloud and I've now got everything back

Cars, progress, everything.

I think this will only work if, like me, you haven't actually started over and just quit the game when it fails to load your save.

Tip for painters: Make as many of your logos and designs in an older title if you can. That way you can import them again should you lose your save.

Tip for painters: Make as many of your logos and designs in an older title if you can. That way you can import them again should you lose your save.

I've been doing this anyway in FM6 since the decal creator is much better than in FM7.

I lost everything a little over a week ago. I tried the clear local save data and letting the cloud sync, no go. I emailed forzafb@microsoft.com and got a response the following business day, "We are currently investigating this and will follow up with you once we have any updates or if we need any more info from you. Thanks" That was 11/27, doesn't sound promising.

Looks like I'm out on all the credits, levels, 260+ cars and 5/6 driver's cup championships completed with every race set to extra long & AI on unbeatable. Only a few hours down the drain. Must've been fun cuz I get to do it all over again

I lost everything a little over a week ago. I tried the clear local save data and letting the cloud sync, no go. I emailed forzafb@microsoft.com and got a response the following business day, "We are currently investigating this and will follow up with you once we have any updates or if we need any more info from you. Thanks" That was 11/27, doesn't sound promising.

Looks like I'm out on all the credits, levels, 260+ cars and 5/6 driver's cup championships completed with every race set to extra long & AI on unbeatable. Only a few hours down the drain. Must've been fun cuz I get to do it all over again

I got the same exact e-mail too. Had a feeling it was just a generic message.

I’ve just had Forza 7 completely removed from my console.

The update was about to start but just sat there at 0% for ages. Tried to restart it by clearing the queue and reloading the game only to realise the game is no longer on my Xbox. It’s been deleted.

Genuinely doubt I’ll be installing it again. What a farce of a game.

I should have listened to this advice and not wasted almost two weeks sitting here waiting for T10 to do something.

Just did this and when i reloaded the game it synced with the cloud and I've now got everything back

I think this will only work if, like me, you haven't actually started over and just quit the game when it fails to load your save.

Just had to do the same! I lost mine in fm6, if I lose this one I’m done with console gaming.

I know it's too late now, but googling Xbox1 game saves took me to a FAQ that answered all my questions and taught me this.

I restarted FH3 last night (on purpose) so I had to check how to do so.

Despite me being able to recover all my lost data myself, T10 have still gifted me a boat load of cars, driver gear and 200,000,000 credits.

I've now got a ton of duplicates, is anyone missing any of the specialty dealer or forza edition cars before i sell my originals on the auction house?

Last edited:
Mine after the last update, I lost the event suit for some reason. This suit you win watching TGA in Mixer.

I didnt lost many things because I am playing completely offline because my ISP is down at the time.

Back