Lost Tracks

  • Thread starter Thread starter brensta76
  • 4 comments
  • 625 views
Messages
28
Australia
Vic, Australia
Messages
brensta01
Hey all, I recently decided to use the quick format feature on my PS3 just to clean of the unwanted stuff. Anyway I started up gt5 after it and it automatically prompts to reinstall all up dates right up to 2.09 so I do. Then re install my game file and progress file. Boot up gt5 and discover I a missing a number of tracks including all twin ring motegi variants and others. What has happened and can it be fixed. Please help me...
 
You will need to re/download and re/install them. It shouldn't cost you because you have already bought them.
 
Thanks but have already done that mate. Still nothing I've reinstalled everything to do with gt5, but still the tracks are missing...
 
Silly question perhaps, but did you remember to check and see if you need to re-activate them from within the game menu?
 
All fixed people, turns out I just hadn't re-downloaded it when I thought I had anyway all good. Thanks to everyone for your help.
 
Back