Wondering if anyone else lost anything, I am missing 7 tickets and 3 cars I had been sent in trades but hadn't received into the ticket collection.
Was pretty peeved but of the 2 I did get I scored a GT Citroen Race Car and the 2D race car.
Well I don't know but if the psn was down who the heck would send stuff out? Think about all the information that would to go back and forth if 1,000,000 did a trade. You would think a few wouldn't make it just because of the size of all of them, and the complexity of starting the sytem back up.
You said you were sent the tickets, meaning they arrived in your community folder, correct? If it was there before PSN went down they should still be there unless you reloaded your game save then that would make them disappear. If they never made it to the collection then they either were never sent or PSN went down at the time of the transaction. Only thing left to do is contact the individual(s) and have them resend. As I'm pretty sure they backed up before sending.
About your question, I have everything I sent, still have all my B-Spec guys loaded with cash on two separate accounts, things are good.
Well I know they were sent because I sent them from a separate account, but I never went receive all on my main account thus why I think they were lost from PSN...