craste
(Banned)
- 576
I used to watch the series called 'LOST'
http://abc.go.com/primetime/lost/index?pn=index
but after about the 6th episode i stopped watching because i felt it was drip feed TV and that the hour log session it took to reveal another incey wincey bit of info was too much to take and after a while it became quite annoying so I decided to stop watching.
I'm starting to feel the same now about GT5P its just so drip-feed that I'm getting bored of getting excited and then being let down as the updates don't fulfill most peoples expectations.
And now we hear the game won't be out until 2010 - whats all that about? Anybody can claim to have the best driving game if it's 'still in progress'.
And whats with the famous quote offered by Mr Polophony "I don't play other racing games"??
One word
LIAR
We should start calling him Mr Phony cos its just bull!
If you don't know what your compeition is doing then you will die as a business - how you supposed to stay one step ahead?
And for people who say well if it takes them till 2010 to make it perfect them thats fine by me - thats such a lame answer.
Sorry for the rant but I think that PD should give it's loyal followers some good info about when the next updates are going to be and what we should expect to be in them - then we could have some good discussions on here about the content of the forthcoming updates and also perhaps give polophony some good positive feedback back to help them do a better job.
Or am i just really impatient?
http://abc.go.com/primetime/lost/index?pn=index
but after about the 6th episode i stopped watching because i felt it was drip feed TV and that the hour log session it took to reveal another incey wincey bit of info was too much to take and after a while it became quite annoying so I decided to stop watching.
I'm starting to feel the same now about GT5P its just so drip-feed that I'm getting bored of getting excited and then being let down as the updates don't fulfill most peoples expectations.
And now we hear the game won't be out until 2010 - whats all that about? Anybody can claim to have the best driving game if it's 'still in progress'.
And whats with the famous quote offered by Mr Polophony "I don't play other racing games"??
One word
LIAR
We should start calling him Mr Phony cos its just bull!
If you don't know what your compeition is doing then you will die as a business - how you supposed to stay one step ahead?
And for people who say well if it takes them till 2010 to make it perfect them thats fine by me - thats such a lame answer.
Sorry for the rant but I think that PD should give it's loyal followers some good info about when the next updates are going to be and what we should expect to be in them - then we could have some good discussions on here about the content of the forthcoming updates and also perhaps give polophony some good positive feedback back to help them do a better job.
Or am i just really impatient?
Last edited: