Lotr

Messages
5,677
Anyone going to go see the last lord of the rings movie? I'm gonna go see it tomorrow night!
 
Same here. I will see it tonight, when it's released at the local theatre.
 
Friday :) last-day-of-school-free-trip-thingy. Hey it saves me a couple of quid.
 
Originally posted by 911_Carrera
Friday :) last-day-of-school-free-trip-thingy. Hey it saves me a couple of quid.

wow all you get to do is go to a movie? we got to go to amusment parks in different states. It was a blast!
 
:( :irked: My school sucks. Just got back from doing stupid Mock SATs aswell. More tomorrow. SATs in the last week of term. What the hell they thinking?
 
Originally posted by 911_Carrera
:( :irked: My school sucks. Just got back from doing stupid Mock SATs aswell. More tomorrow. SATs in the last week of term. What the hell they thinking?

I hate those tests....there is this kid in arizona who too them twice and got a perfect score both times....what a nerd.
 
Yesterday was the last day the first semester for me (I don't go back until January 7th or something like that). My mom actually enjoys wathcing LOTR with me so I think she'll take me to go see it sometime this week.:D
 
I'm really looking forward to it. I'll go when my mom can babysit for me.
 
Going with my kids this weekend or maybe Monday since there isn't any school.
 
My local Odeon cinema is fully booked till Sunday.

Hopefully book a ticket tonight for sunday evening.
 
im in same school as 911_Carrera, but if u work it out we aren't actually saving any money by going with the school. But its always a laugh so its worth it.
 
So I get off work ready to see the movie at 8:30 and it's sold out....so my freind calls and tells me and says there is still room at 9:30 so I say ok. He turns around and they are sold out AGAIN...next show is 10. at this point I said screw it because I wouldn't get home till 2 am and i have finals....:(
 
Back