Lots of cars worth 1 MILLION and up

  • Thread starter Thread starter XxOnLySBz4mExX
  • 11 comments
  • 1,228 views
Messages
1,477
United States
New York, U.S.A
Messages
XxOnLySBz4mExX
CLICK HERE, to see my Garage

The following cars are wanted by me:

Audi R8 LMS Race Car '09
Audi R8 LMS Race Car (Team PlayStation) '09
Audi R8 Race Car '01
Audi R8 Race Car (Audi PlayStation Team ORECA) '05
Pescarolo-Courage - Judd GV5 Race Car '04
Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd Race car '05
Panoz Esperante GTR-1 Race Car '98
Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #51 '00
Chevrolet Corvette C5-R (C5) '00
Jaguar XJ220 LM Race Car
Viper GTS R Concept '00

FIRST COME FIRST SERVED
Please post your offers in his thread. :)
Thanks in advance
 
Last edited:
R390 for the Miura?
 
R390 Nissan race car for your BMW V12 race car ?
 
sorry, crooky was first.
do you have anything else on my list?
 
ok, since I just traded with crooky, do you want to trade tomorrow?

Yeah, that will be after 0.00 GMT Monday for me, ok?

My Viper Team oreca race car for your BMW V12 Race Car ?
 
Yeah, that will be after 0.00 GMT Monday for me, ok?

My Viper Team oreca race car for your BMW V12 Race Car ?

I'm not sure if its really monday but, yes we will trade after next reset.
 
I'm not sure if its really monday but, yes we will trade after next reset.

lol It will be Monday, its now Sunday in UK :)

Send me a psn request when you want to add me
 
ok I will, today is Saturday in the U.S.A.
 
ok I will, today is Saturday in the U.S.A.

Yeah i think New York about 5 hours behind us, is it just approaching 8PM with you?
 
Back