Lots of standards (not 0/0), Lots of paints

  • Thread starter Thread starter Corpsey
  • 37 comments
  • 4,274 views
Hi Corpsey, I left you a reply in my own thread, but I just wanted to write here to tell you I'm interested and available to trade 27 hours from right now. An '86 ticket from me for a car on my wanted list from you, '90 vette would be awesome.
 
Hi Corpsey, I just checked your list against my garage, I have these cars completely stock.

Chevy Corvette Convertible '54 0/0 (I have the '54 gift card)
Dodge Viper GTS '99 2600km
Mazda MX-5 Miata J-Limited II (NA,J) '93 2350km
Mazda RX-7 Type R Bathurst R (FD) '01 2850km
Mercedes Benz SLK 230 Kompressor '98 0/0 (won in AMG academy)
Nissan Fairlady 240ZG (HS30) '71 6450km
Nissan SKYLINE GT-R (R33) '95 7300km
Peugeot 106 S16 '03 6250km

I'm looking for the Honda NSX '90 foremost. When I know how many of these cars you'd like to trade for I'll pick some other ones. Thanks!!
 
I also have these on a second account completely stock:

Fiat 500F '65 0/0
Nissan 240SX (S14) '96 7250km
Toyota Yaris U Euro Sport Edition (J) '00 0/0
 
I had a good day for collecting while the server was down, found a few I needed plus all these for you, if you want them, completely stock of course.

Daihatsu SIRION X4 (J) '00 1792km
Mitsubishi FTO GPX '94 5165km
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution II GSR '94 5070km
Nissan 300ZX 2seater (Z32) '89 1747km
Nissan SKYLINE GT-R M.N.P II (R34) '99 1450km
Toyota ALTEZZA GitaAS300 '01 7000km
Vauxhall Corsa Comfort 1.4 '01 6746km
Volkswagon Golf IV R32 '03 5172km

Just got these too, both stock:

Toyota CELICA 2000GT-R (ST162) '86 0km
Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX (Z31) '83 0km
 
Last edited:
How hard is it to see that I'm looking for cars only with less than 5000km? Seriously? Ferasooo77 just sent me a car, 3 days late, with 44,0000km on it............

Incompetent and irresponsible. I'm not even joking, you're just wasting my time and benefiting from it..... I'm no longer sending my trade first because I've now been scammed 3 times.

Like why do you a-holes even waste your time to send garbage?..
 
I have the twin turbo supra 1980s version:sly:, what are you willing to trade? I will take flat black paint though been lookin for that for a long time.
 
..... I'm no longer sending my trade first because I've now been scammed 3 times

Okay by me, you already know I don't mind sending first ;) I haven't had a bad trade yet luckily, but I sure aint gonna trade with ferasooo ever.

I wonder now if that changes your trade schedule at all? Maybe available earlier than Wednesday? FYI, that mercedes you need is at the online dealership, the 230 kompressor. I'm available whenever.
 
I have the Gran Turismo Red Furai paint. Will check for low km cars at home as I don't record odometer in my list :ouch:

I'm collecting paints. Ask me if you're interested in exchanges.

For the Furai paint, I need nothing you are offering, but the 1986 ticket, and I think wouldn't be honest a 1 chip for 1 ticket trade. If you have one standard car chip in this list we can trade 👍
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=208087
 
Back