lottery! Win a fully tuned dodge viper

  • Thread starter Thread starter Revnne
  • 27 comments
  • 1,292 views
Messages
269
Messages
Revnine
There is a pic below. It is fully tuned, there will be 15 places to enter, entrees cost 5 matte paints, send an fr to Revnine if you want to enter, post your offer below. The number (1-15) will be chosen randomly, you can also get more than one entry if you send more multiples of 5. 👍 Good Luck!

1.
2.
3. 7945GT57945
4.
5. Benz1998
6.
7. Kieran177
8. ZachAttack1991
10.
11. Jahgee1124
12.
13.
14.
15.
 
Last edited:
Im new here, (obviously) sooo we just friend you and send you paint, and if we win we get the car?
 
Yep! any matte paints are fine as long as there are five...
 
ok put me down for #1 then!
 
14 spots left!!
 
I sent the friend request
 
fr accepted
 
all the matte paints are sent! I hope you like pink! haha
 
Can send matte purple.
 
Ok, I'm already your friend so send today and which number do you want?
 
13 spots left!
 
yo put me down for #3 and ill send some matte's
 
Ok, I'm already your friend so send today and which number do you want?

Can i have #8 please. Will send later tonight.
 
alright! 12 spots left, i really thought this would get more people...
 
alright! 12 spots left, i really thought this would get more people...
Maybe because of this? Just a guess...

TP1
Revnne (GTP) / Revnine (PSN): NEGATIVE
Sent wrong coloured car as well as in the wrong order from the one I very clearly stated in my trading thread. Apologized for the inconvenience and promised to do right the following day. Came online and started playing some other game, I sent 4 PMs via PSN over the course of 40 minutes and not a single reply. Complete disregard for schedule. Wouldn't trust his word.
 
Can I have 7 its meant 2 be lucky
 
Monatsende I sent him a pm and am In the process of fixing it now, please stop posting that on all of my threads
 
Monatsende I sent him a pm and am In the process of fixing it now, please stop posting that on all of my threads

It`s meant as a help for you to get this out of the world. Good luck! 👍
 
Put me for 11
 
10 spots left!
 
Actually change me to 5. its my lucky number
 
Remember to fr me and sent the paints!
 
thats how you enter, you send paints to get a place in the drawing
it says in the first post
 
Back