Lotus Carlton '90

  • Thread starter Thread starter duffbeer
  • 6 comments
  • 1,115 views
Messages
70
Messages
duffbeer999
I have been looking for this car since release day but never seen it yet.
Does anyone have one of these yet? Is it any good?
 
I own one, its fast for a saloon car, but lacks decent handling, but its a classic
 
Got one too but never bothered with it. Bought it for rarity
 
I have one, used it to do the turbo cup. All these Lancers and subarus lined up thinking they were top dog. Then the green machine turns up and nails everyone down the straights, offsetting the lower cornering speed:)

I did enjoy that day.

(I've always liked the Carlton but in GT history have always bought it and never really used it for anything so i forced myself into putting it into front line action! It helped that i used a wheel, i couldnt replicate my result with the same tyres and tune with a pad)
 
I have one, used it to do the turbo cup. All these Lancers and subarus lined up thinking they were top dog. Then the green machine turns up and nails everyone down the straights, offsetting the lower cornering speed:)

I did enjoy that day.

(I've always liked the Carlton but in GT history have always bought it and never really used it for anything so i forced myself into putting it into front line action! It helped that i used a wheel, i couldnt replicate my result with the same tyres and tune with a pad)

do you want to trade it? have a look at my garage in my sign. cheers
 
Back