Lotus Carlton

  • Thread starter Thread starter Steve_D
  • 15 comments
  • 518 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
159
Messages
xSteveDx
Take a look in my garage :)
 
Last edited:
what are the colors of your veyron, mileage, mods?
 
The Veyron is Light Green M/Dark green M and has done 166 miles, no mods, just tyres
 
already have these colors...thanks, good luck!
 
How about Titanium Grey M/Black M (16 miles no mods) I just found on my wifes account :)
 
No worries, thanks anyway :)
 
I may be cheeky, but for a Chapparal 2J?

Got a completely original Lotus Carlton. Never used it lol
 
I may be cheeky, but for a Chapparal 2J?

Got a completely original Lotus Carlton. Never used it lol

That sounds like a deal

Add me :)
 
Gimme ten mins to drag my ass out of bed and give the Carlton an oil change and I'll add you and send it over :)
 
I've sent the Carlton have you got it?

I haven't received it yet, how long does it normally take?
 
And received thank-you :)

You should have it by now?
 
Got it, thank you very much!
 
No problem.

Thread closed :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back