Lotus Elise TG Challenge

  • Thread starter Thread starter IzoAzlion
  • 10 comments
  • 2,002 views
Messages
194
Messages
oenone87
I've seen a lot of people having trouble with this so I always avoided it, anyway I took a crack at it and on my 3rd attempt, got Gold by 2.6 seconds.

Basically the difference I found was, turn stability management on, TCS on 1, and Active Steering to Mild.

Then when you're in a corner and it feels like the cars going to fall off the edge of the earth, just keep your foot in and power round it.

Brake late and use the width of the track to your advantage.

Not sure if this'll help anyone, but it made a lot of difference to me, and please lock if its already been covered.
 
First of all: THnx for the help 👍
Second but not less important:Theres several threads about this subject. Why dont u reply to them instead of creating a new one?
 
Thanks for the info will try that out.
 
Come on guys, you know you aren't going to be fully satisfied unless you complete this with no assists ;)
 
Aye it probably doesn't warrant its own thread, my bad.

And Slim, it would cost me too many controllers and too many TV's to do it without the assists on this one. Rest of the time I'm on 1 ABS and thats it ^.^
 
Come on guys, you know you aren't going to be fully satisfied unless you complete this with no assists ;)

The way this has pissed me off, i will do anything to get that damn gold! :scared:
 
Come on guys, you know you aren't going to be fully satisfied unless you complete this with no assists ;)

Maybe, but man that thing is slipery. The slighest twitch the wrong way and its off the road.

Im starting to think this game may be very difficult to play with the controller
 
There's been a couple threads like this already. But another thing that seems to help alot is to change the brake bias to to mainly the back if I remember correctly.

I just tried finding the thread, but no luck. If I see it later, I'll link it onto here.
 
Only teasing guys, it is a tough one. Try reducing the rear bake balance, makes the back end much more stable under baking.
 
I managed to gold this by .001 seconds last night. I have a pic of the finish in my photo finish thread. Did it with no assists except the usual ABS at 1. Quite the challenge!!! Very frustrating because of how erratic the AI can be, you can't touch a cone, and the economy tire handicap. Why would PD put crap tires on a car like this?? Same reason they put them on the SLR McLaren in GT4 I guess lol.
 
Back