Lotus Elise World Tour || Season 3 || Sign Ups Open!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 233 comments
  • 12,805 views
I've had it for a week lol.
 
So what are you playing since you're not active here? :P
 
Can we start this next week then?
 
That would be better for me as well.
 
I get the feeling this isn't going to happen. :nervous:
 
Well it seems only about 6 people are interested.

Ok this Saturday, everyone who is still up for this join my room at the time stated in the OP. Lets see how it goes.
 
Well it seems only about 6 people are interested.

Ok this Saturday, everyone who is still up for this join my room at the time stated in the OP. Lets see how it goes.

I'll join, but I'd be surprised if more than about 4 of us turn up. :lol:

It seems people are just losing interest in GT5. :(
 
What time does it start?
 
I suppose it depends when (if :p) Dax opens the room. 👍

I'm also aware that as of yet, nobody has qualified. :lol:
 
Dax and my brother have gone gokarting so I doubt they Gunna show
 
Not very reliable these days that Dax boy ;)
 
I only went karting instead because No one replied. Not going to spend my afternoon in if no one shows up.
 
I only went karting instead because No one replied. Not going to spend my afternoon in if no one shows up.

Honestly I think it would have only been me, Carb and DF who would have showed. :lol:
 
I understand Dax, just kidding around a bit. ^^ It's sad that barely any series works out any more.. People are losing interest fast.
 
Tempted to try something completely new though.
 
You could try, there's still enough people hanging around to fill up a series, it just have to be really nice. :)
 
Try another season of gt1s
 
Back