Lotus Esprit V8 NOT from UK??!??

  • Thread starter Thread starter themuffinman
  • 6 comments
  • 1,072 views
Messages
14
I bought a Lotus Esprit V8, hoping to race it in many races, but to take car of the UK lightweights races in Professional. I can't enter it though... even though there are a few other Lotus cars in the event....
What gives?
Am I having, what they call, a 'blonde moment'?

The car is awesome... I tested it stock with the customizable suspension.... and sport softs... sooo much fun.
The Lotus Elise was my favorite from GT2
 
The V8 is too heavy for the UK Lightweights competition, unfortunately.
 
It's about as eligible for the UK Lightweights as Vanessa Feltz.
 
Its a pretty light car so try lightening it further to make it under the required limit you might be able to enter it then, And even if you cant you'll still have a supercar for later anyway
 
same as a golf rs32 mk2 not being eligible for racing in the german league cup thing or whatever its called
 
I suspected it was weight, but the message for why I couldn't enter was country based... so the error message was wrong.
TVR Tuscan.... hmmmm that should be fun. I think I will need more credits.
Thanks
 
Back