Lotus Evora - Who else loves this new car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter s15specr
  • 40 comments
  • 3,559 views
Could just be me,but I feel the handling charcteristics are awesome.Wish you could play with the trans to get more out of it.I will be on the track with this one soon,hopefully I can get it up to the racing level of my 111R's đź’ˇ
 
Could just be me,but I feel the handling charcteristics are awesome.

It's not just you, The handling charcteristics are great as you would expect in a Lotus. :) 👍
 
Would any be interested in arranging a race event for this car at Suzuka 750PP? I drove it there a few times last night and it drove like a dream, but pretty uncompetitive against well driven 750PP machinery.

Also I feel it actually handles much better on Professional than on standard.

All the best
Maz
 
I agree.. it's beautifully balanced, grippy, and relatively fast despite retarded gearing..
 
i absolutely love the Evora my new favorite car:tup:
 
The Evora's a great car! Lots of fun with it and first thing I did was take it to London Fwd Time Trial....it's very stable and predictable and keeping with Lotus' tradition, handles great. I do agree the gearing could use some tweaking but not at the moment for reasons explained above. I'm trying for top 3 on the time trial right now, as of last night I think im still 6 hehe.
 
The Evora's a great car! Lots of fun with it and first thing I did was take it to London Fwd Time Trial....it's very stable and predictable and keeping with Lotus' tradition, handles great. I do agree the gearing could use some tweaking but not at the moment for reasons explained above. I'm trying for top 3 on the time trial right now, as of last night I think im still 6 hehe.

Same here, I was somewhere in the top ten. Not for long I bet. :)
 

Is that the same colour found on the '99 Motorsport Elise? (A quite popular car back in GT3)

thats a good point, A Motersport Elise '99 would be cool, but i'd rather have a espirt since we already have 2 tuned elises.
 
Same here, I was somewhere in the top ten. Not for long I bet. :)

Last time I checked I was #17 at Fuji F pro and #7 at Suzuka pro, within half a second of Prudent Bear which for me is some achievement :)

All the best
Maz
 
I Know why the gearing is all screwed up

its because there aren't any official top speed and 0-62 times , did a quick Google search and every site lists a sub 5 sec . The gearing is screwed up because a they are trying to hide ts performance from competitors if they had the real ratios , then with the HP and weight they could easily guess how fast it would be .

you could be on to somthing here. so what your saying it because the car hasen't came out yet they have messed up the gear ratio so it dosen't effect sales for the real car.

so when the is released pd will fix it?? it's not like lotus to have wide gear ratios.
 
Me 2nd from the left. :)

LotusOpenay_0027.jpg


Isotope Exige S.

LotusOpenay_0029.jpg
 
Back