Lotus Exige Espionage

  • Thread starter Thread starter TwinTurboJay
  • 24 comments
  • 1,140 views
How very tacky.
 
Seems abit lame...

Pretty much a custom interior and paint job. 👎
 
The Exige is a no-frills, balls-out sports car - i don't just see the connection with Saville Row suits?
 
Wow, I was all for this thing...*sigh* such negativity..I might have to jump the bandwagon !
 
I kinda dig the pinstripes... at least it's not tartan. :lol:
 
They've clearly been watching too much Top Gear.

"Hey, if Jeremy Clarkson can stay out of an Apache helicopter's lock in a normal Exige, then lets design one to do just that!"

Pointless.
 
I was on seriouswheels yeserday and saw that car, i wasnt sure what to make of it. Everyone seems to think its crap so maybe it is....
 
Look.. Stripes :lol:

Bet it would be good fun on a racetrack.. Loose the stripes and I'll sign up !...
 
Hmm, finally. A Lotus to suit my RE teacher.

Yay for it. Yay.
 
Nope, I can't be turned, I do like it...the interior reminds me of GTA VC and the suit that he wears !
 
It's a one-off. Lotus does it quite often. Check Japan's 10th ann. Elise. Aspen white, with dark-green and blue interior. Want to see a bad Lotus "special edition"?

<puke>




</puke>

2005 Barrett-Jackson Edition. Holy crap, how ugly does it get (although I do like the quilted leather in the Zonda F)? It fetched 73,000$ as well. How stupid.

Lotus can nail a one-off though *cough*LotusMotorsportExigeS2*cough*...
 
Thoes pin stripes don't suit it, not at all.
 
Wait until the V6 version is out of the Exige.
 
TVR&Ferrari_Fan
Wait until the V6 version is out of the Exige.

Tell me more. Who supplies it? What market? Any actual confirmed info on this?
 
That reminds me of just an upscale version of the Levi's trim package on the Gremlin.
seatofpants5002vl.jpg
 
Except that was a dreadful, dreadful car, made worse.
 
What the heck? How can you guys hate a spy car that revolves around the style of a particular suit to a creepy degree? :dopey:

I think it's funny and awesome at the same time. :) 👍
 
MistaX
That reminds me of just an upscale version of the Levi's trim package on the Gremlin.
seatofpants5002vl.jpg

Slightly off topic - does anyone know what the AMC Gremlin and the Porsche 924 have in common?
 
MistaX
That reminds me of just an upscale version of the Levi's trim package on the Gremlin.
seatofpants5002vl.jpg
ZOMG! I was going to post that!
 
TheCracker
Slightly off topic - does anyone know what the AMC Gremlin and the Porsche 924 have in common?
Engine? Transmission? Four wheels?
 
TheCracker
Slightly off topic - does anyone know what the AMC Gremlin and the Porsche 924 have in common?

Drag co-efficient ?
 
GTRacer4
Engine? Transmission? Four wheels?

Engine - originally used in a commercial vehicle!

Porsche fans snub it and call it a VW/Audi engine...

...AMC fans call it a Porsche engine ;)
 
Back