Lotus Motorsport Elise = Rare???

  • Thread starter Thread starter MoLiEG
  • 12 comments
  • 2,235 views
Messages
6,725
Mexico
Mexico City
Messages
MoLieG
Hello people!

Sooo I did a lot of B-Spec grinding today since I wasn't feeling ok today (I think it's called lovesick in english :() After I finished with it I checked the UCD and found this car... I hadn't seen it until today... about 2 1/2 months after starting the game... I don't plan to buy it since I don't like any of the Lotus cars... but I do wonder if it's rare enough to buy it and trade it for something better...

Thanks! :)
 
I have a red one and haven't really seen it except maybe one other time in the UCD, so I don't really know.
 
Try looking around on the marketplace to see if anyone else has it or just offer it and see what you get in exchange.
 
I tried to post and say that yeah its pretty rare and it has more HP and weighs less then the RM 111R when Tuned.
 
Just posted it in the Marketplace... no response yet... :dunce:
 
No. again nothings rare with duping going on!
 
I had the Motorsport Elise. I tested it against the Elise 111 RM. The 111 RM is the superior car (read faster lap times). You can't add front downforce to the Motorsport Elise.
 
Meh I can corner at the same speeds as the 111R in my Motorsport but the RM makes it feel a lot better and be a lot more stable.
 
Odd, this car just came up in my UCD right after reading this thread.

Looks good.

*Buys*
 
Strange, I had also been looking for this car for about a month and it showed up in my UCD today also... is there some sort of date synchronization or web rotation to the in-game (not online) used car dealership perhaps?
 
Back