Louu Photos | Random SLS 10.08

• Thread starter lukasauno
  • 25 comments
Lithuania
Vilnius
lukasauno

Hi guys and welcome to my small photo gallery.
Here you'll find my attempts to take good shots and do good work in Photoshop.
C&C are welcome!

So to kick start this thread here is my first set. Tuned Honda NSX Type-R.

Last edited:
Not bad way of startup of your gallery, keep those workmanlike photos being popped up here more. :)

Thanks guys, will try to keep it updated with quality shots and sets, teaser for new set is coming tomorrow. Peace!

Welcome here Lukas and nice gallery start. Original choices of angle, good composition, nice light !: very good start with this NSX set 👍

I too think you've made a decent start to your gallery. The early morning light and tones work well in these shots. Just watch for colour banding as seen in the sky in shot 2. ;)

Wow, a fantastic set you've started off with! Like GPR said, the tones and the lighting work very well in your pictures! Picture 4 is my favorite of the lot.

Only thing I'd say to watch out for is the framing of some of yours shots...the NSX in shot 1, for example, is a bit too close to the edge in my opinion. It would look nicer if you zoomed out just a tad bit ;) Keep up the good work! 👍 Looking forward to your F40 set!

So my new F40 set. The White Knight.
This will be followed by The Dark Knight set, maybe any suggestions for what car I could use? :)

Nice one, I'm enchanted with the snowy tint on the body of the F40, couple with clarity and smart composition of the images.

And for your next upcoming set of pictures in which you snap cars in a nocturnal setting I personally suggest any of BMW cars with somber coloring on them. :)

So as I said few days ago here is The Dark Knight set.
This is small one, took **** load of pictures and only three of them satisfied me enough to post them here..

So the mighty LFA "Dark Knight"

Love the contrast between the White Knight and the Dark Knight:drool:
#1 of the F40 is just awesome - great sense of speed!!
And the 1st LFA shot looks so menacing!!
Great stuff, it didn't disappoint!:eek:

Love the contrast between the White Knight and the Dark Knight:drool:
#1 of the F40 is just awesome - great sense of speed!!
And the 1st LFA shot looks so menacing!!
Great stuff, it didn't disappoint!:eek:

Thanks! Now back to rain edit.. Hopefully gonna post it here today

I like a lot your LFA set, especially the first two shots 👍
And original edit work on the SLS pic with a good atmosphere :)

I like a lot your LFA set, especially the first two shots 👍
And original edit work on the SLS pic with a good atmosphere :)

Ditto. ^ ^
Light effects edit on the SLS is great.
Also liked the F40. Great start for your gallery. Keep 'em coming. 👍

Cool, the lighting work is done quite well with a good sense of saturation of tones on the car and background scene.
And the composition is of exquisite showing too. ;)

Latest Posts

Back