Love it love it love it love it love it

  • Thread starter Thread starter danjama
  • 14 comments
  • 2,020 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
1,056
United Kingdom
London
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT.

I know this will be frowned on, but I just started the game for the first time, and i can tell from the introduction/background scene, this is going to be a long and beautiful relationship.

I started a new thread just to say how excited I am, and THANKYOU to PD, despite my whining about the poor car list.

Share your enthusiasm here.
 
I wish i could be home right now with a copy in my hands...

being in the US, i am still waiting for the release date...

... a few more hours I will go to Walmart and see if i can get a copy...
else, i will get it at lunch time tomorrow, hoping there wont be a fight lining up...

I hope i will get a copy at least by wednesday night :( :(


Looking forward to saying "I LOVE IT!!!"
 
Just picked it up from Tescos at 0001 :sly:

Read the manual 5 times, I opted for the large install so im still waiting
 
Did you smell it?? did you smell it !!??

Smell it! Smell the manual NOW !!!


:lol: :lol: 👍
 
50 mins later?
 
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT.
.

Best post of this year! Really guys!
 
^ ROFL <3 Nox
 
So can we admit to our weird habit of smelling new games in here? :scared: Oops, I mean my strange friend does it not me!! :lol:
 
So can we admit to our weird habit of smelling new games in here? :scared: Oops, I mean my strange friend does it not me!! :lol:

Yeah, yeah,.. umm.. my friend, does the same. Cough cough.
 
I smell anythnig new I get xD the tires of an R/C, a game manual ect. I can not wait for the "Essence of GT5"
 
ARRRRHGH! I can't wait to get it. I have been going crazy all day today thinking about it. Gamestop opens at 10 tomorrow. I'm meeting friends there at 9:30.

EXCELLENCE.
 
I will love it i will love it i will love iti will love iti will love iti will love iti will love iti will love iti will love iti will love iti will love it

now give mine!!
 
I know this will be frowned on....

Listen to your instincts..... Your enthusiasm towards the game is warranted however the thread offers little value.
 
Wipe your game disc off before you use it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back