Love sims but GT Sport will always be a bit more special

  • Thread starter Thread starter sergemtz
  • 4 comments
  • 832 views
Messages
4
United Kingdom
United Kingdom


Yeah, I know it's not a SIM, but you just feel it's a more polished game, fewer less bugs and just gives me a better gaming experience than say, Project Cars. I don't know about you, but i had far less rammers in this game than in Pcars, people just brake in time and don't just dive on the inside on every turn. Just had a good clean race at Brands Hatch and I left my console satisfied that everything went well, no bugs, no frame drops, no issues at all. Thanks PD, it's not the best game, but it hold it's own very well.
 
Everyone obviously has different experiences regarding the actual races. But I fully agree with you. I love PC2 and AC and they are far better sims than GT.
But they both look like ass compared to GTsport and I'm playing them on a pretty high end PC. Neither one of them runs quite as smoothly either, particularly PC2 which is still buggier than frog poo.
So yes in terms of being a more polished game it outstrips the others. And whether it's physics are amazing or not it still provides the most fun and quality online racing of any other sim/game I've ever played. And since it came out I've barely touched AC or PC2.
 
I agree, after playing hours and hours AC and Iracing (and some forza 7 on pc), I've tried it and I've got hooked by gtsport, I've only 35/40 online races, but most of them (around 80/90%) were very enjoyable and clean(I'm on B/S right now). It's not probably a "true" sim but overall it's the most enjoyable atm, at least for me. If they continue to add cars and tracks it can become one of the best racing title out there.
 


Yeah, I know it's not a SIM, but you just feel it's a more polished game, fewer less bugs and just gives me a better gaming experience than say, Project Cars. I don't know about you, but i had far less rammers in this game than in Pcars, people just brake in time and don't just dive on the inside on every turn. Just had a good clean race at Brands Hatch and I left my console satisfied that everything went well, no bugs, no frame drops, no issues at all. Thanks PD, it's not the best game, but it hold it's own very well.

I fully understand what you are saying and totally agree. As much as I would love to have a full sim and wheel setup, I can’t fit one into my life at this time so I have to play with a controller. I think this is as real as we can get without a wheel and still be fun. I love and have played all the sims, especially Pcars but GTS just feels like home. Even the damn home screen gets me excited and I can watch it for a while. Enjoying cars, driving and racing them is not all about the ultimate real full sim experience. That’s why there has been models , radio control , slot cars and other ways to enjoy them years before video games.
 
Back