- 5
- FOUR20RACING
Aight guys,
I realise there is a thread for posting PSN IDs so we can link up with other racers but I'm looking for a more specific group of people to add to my friends list, so I decided to create this thread.
Basically, I'm fed up of using the same cars 90% of the time to stand any chance of winning a race online. A good example of this would be the CLK Touring Car which is miles ahead of any other touring car in terms of both speed and agility in my opinion. It gets abused on most Touring Car only servers and I feel my favoured car, the ARTA NSX 00' just doesnt cut it. All games feature items or attributes that are superior and you will always get people who care only about winning.. this is where I'm different.
I'm looking for clean racers who drive carefully and respectfully of other people and resist the temptation to slam people because they are "in the way"..
Race types I enjoy:
Stock Road Cars [typically <300bhp]
Modded Road Cars [I rarely upgrade the engine so I can return to car to stock power if needed]
RM'd Cars of the same type [i.e. all using the 111R Elise]
Unmodded JGTC/DTM Cars [450bhp - 500bhp]
Anything above 600BHP doesnt really interest me [in terms of racing online].
Fav Tracks:
World:
Nurburgring Nordschliefe [any variation]
Tokyo R246
Laguna Seca
Original:
Clubman SS Route 5
Deep Forest Raceway
Grand Valley Speedway [prefer east]
Aids - This varies depending both on the track and car in question. Typically, I try to use:
TCS: 0 or 1
ABS: 1
Driving Line: Off
Skid Recovery: Off
ASM: Off
Obviously, I'm more than happy to have a blast in the high powered beasties but from experience I've found the slower cars provide a more fun, closer and intense race.
Leave your PSN ID on this thread if you want me to add you, or alternatively you can add me:
Four_TwoZero [my main account]
Four20Racing [useful for trading etc.]
Generally, I'm online most days anywhere from 12PM CET ranging to 3AM CET. Hopefully I'll see you on the track! :]
I realise there is a thread for posting PSN IDs so we can link up with other racers but I'm looking for a more specific group of people to add to my friends list, so I decided to create this thread.
Basically, I'm fed up of using the same cars 90% of the time to stand any chance of winning a race online. A good example of this would be the CLK Touring Car which is miles ahead of any other touring car in terms of both speed and agility in my opinion. It gets abused on most Touring Car only servers and I feel my favoured car, the ARTA NSX 00' just doesnt cut it. All games feature items or attributes that are superior and you will always get people who care only about winning.. this is where I'm different.
I'm looking for clean racers who drive carefully and respectfully of other people and resist the temptation to slam people because they are "in the way"..
Race types I enjoy:
Stock Road Cars [typically <300bhp]
Modded Road Cars [I rarely upgrade the engine so I can return to car to stock power if needed]
RM'd Cars of the same type [i.e. all using the 111R Elise]
Unmodded JGTC/DTM Cars [450bhp - 500bhp]
Anything above 600BHP doesnt really interest me [in terms of racing online].
Fav Tracks:
World:
Nurburgring Nordschliefe [any variation]
Tokyo R246
Laguna Seca
Original:
Clubman SS Route 5
Deep Forest Raceway
Grand Valley Speedway [prefer east]
Aids - This varies depending both on the track and car in question. Typically, I try to use:
TCS: 0 or 1
ABS: 1
Driving Line: Off
Skid Recovery: Off
ASM: Off
Obviously, I'm more than happy to have a blast in the high powered beasties but from experience I've found the slower cars provide a more fun, closer and intense race.
Leave your PSN ID on this thread if you want me to add you, or alternatively you can add me:
Four_TwoZero [my main account]
Four20Racing [useful for trading etc.]
Generally, I'm online most days anywhere from 12PM CET ranging to 3AM CET. Hopefully I'll see you on the track! :]