Low Bonnet (Hood) Camera

• Thread starter Ben Rogue
  • 1 comments
New Zealand
New Zealand
Ben-Rogue
Gran Turismo, since GT5, has had a weirdly inconsistent placement of the 'hood' camera. Some are at the top of the windscreen and others are even half-way along the roof! Kaz even refers to this view as the 'roof' camera. I personally prefer a low-slung hood camera that sits at the intersection of the bonnet and the windscreen, I find it difficult to get a feel for the car and any sense of immersion from the roof camera as it's far too high. I simply wouldn't drive many cars in GT6 due to the uncomfortable placement of the cameras. Most other modern games place the camera on the bonnet and many sims also offer a roof camera for those who prefer the option. GT Sport does not appear to offer a proper, low-slung bonnet camera for most car and appears to favor the roof view.

My request is for GT Sport to include BOTH a low-slung bonnet camera along with the roof camera for those who prefer it.

Attached is an example of a bonnet/ hood camera from DiRT 4 next to the same view in GT Sport. Please excuse my rushed photoshopping.

Untitled.jpg

-> Forza did a good job doing this. But, I want to spice it up a bit by offering more choices like for LHD & RHD vehicles or let the user pick the option.

Back