Low FPS [PS5, RT mode] Daytona GT Cup Gr.3 LP 730

• Thread starter eik00n
  • 9 comments
eik00n
Hi Guys,

GT 7 is a great game and I played a lot the last 6 days (40 hours). Yesterday I started the Daytona GT Cup Gr.3 LP 730 10 laps race (world circuits).
I immediately noticed that something was wrong with the frame rate. That was some massive stutter. Do you have the same problems or is this an issue on my side? Thank you very much.

Eik

Hi Guys,

GT 7 is a great game and I played a lot the last 6 days (40 hours). Yesterday I started the Daytona GT Cup Gr.3 LP 730 10 laps race (world circuits).
I immediately noticed that something was wrong with the frame rate. That was some massive stutter. Do you have the same problems or is this an issue on my side? Thank you very much.

Eik
What platform are you playing on?

Thanks for the answers. It wasn't only one time. It is every time on this race and it is massive.
I am not using a DriveHub and there are no issues with other events.

There's an issue for me on big willow where the frame rate stutters at the same two parts of the track every lap. On ps5 with rt mode.

I have the same problem on my PS4, especially on the first sector. I didn't have the problem playing solo with 10 or less AI, although the problem would appear with more than 10 AIs. As far as I know RT should not be a problem as it's disabled for the race on the PS5 and is not an option for the PS4. I do have a similar low FPS issue at SPA and on the Nordschleife.

I did the same race yesterday without issues.
Also on PS5 in RT mode (although that is irrelevant to gameplay). But I'm outputting in 1080p as I don't have my TV in front of my Sim rig.
But I think the game still renders in 4k so shouldn't make a difference

Same problem here on PS5 frame rate mode and also on Ray Tracing mode, its nevermind. The game is okey with 1 car on Time Trial, but with 20 cars it is almost unplayable. I would say it is below 30fps. I have tried everything Game Mode Off or ON, HDR off or ON. Nothing worked

Last edited:
Back