Low mid power endurance, sunday racing

  • Thread starter Thread starter JayPercival
  • 2 comments
  • 427 views
Messages
52
Messages
Jaypercival
Would anyone be interested in a regular Sunday endurance race. It'll be on courses with changing weather (and time where available). Hopefully last about 1 hour or so but I'm open to longer races. Starting early afternoon but the room will be open from about midday(GMT) to allow some testing of your car and get people into the room. Race starts when we've got a full room (or as many as we are going to get) and everyone is ready. We can sort out grid positions on the day but as a smaller race of maybe 5 laps (depending on track)

Power will be limited to around 400 BHP with a weight restriction of about 1000kg. I'm open to suggestions for aids but personally I only use ABS and a little TC. Tyres are open as this is endurance racing its your choice of less changes or more grip.

Anyone who's interested in regular Sunday races reply with your PSN or just PM me your PSN and I'll add you and invite you when I'm setting the room up. As its endurance racing feel free to get a couple of mates and team race, swapping at pitstops.

I'm not to interested in setting up a league because I cant guarantee I'll be available every week but if someone else wants to run the league I happy to pass it over. I'm basically hoping that this will grow into a group of endurance enthusiasts who race with each other regularly purely for the love of long races and pit strategies.

Let me know if you're interested.

J
 
Last edited:
Back