Low mileage cars in the ucd

Messages
43
Messages
granturismo2014
I don't know if its just me but ive noticed after one of the updates i think its 1.06 (Whichever one change the font and the wording in the ucd from Just In to Justin) Ive noticed every in game day or every other day there is lots low mileage cars in there, just about all of them are road cars. And if i remember correctly before the update seeing a car with less than 10000km on it was a rare thing. Anyone else notice this or is it just me?
 
I noticed a lot of cars with no mileage on them in the OCD, but not so much the UCD
 
Right now i have 7 cars in my ucd with under 8000km that aren't racecars. Same thing keeps happening every in game day or every other day.
 
I only buy < 5000 km cars from the UCD. This way i get a car with a good chassis and an engine that has been run in and don't need a rebuild.
I only bought 3 cars that was over 5000 km and those were special cars i could not wait for (M3 CSL, RUF Yellowbird, and TVR Griffith 500)
These cars i give the full rebuild (engine and chassis)
 
Last edited:
I made a thread regarding the possibilty of 0km cars in the UCD. No one has ever seen one. But there were a lot of low mileages. One guy here got a 6km Pontiac Solstice from the UCD. Still looking out for a 0km car in there. :D
 
I have seen a veyron with 0 mile in the ucd yesterday when I was playing
 
I've never noticed the frequency of low-mileage cars changing, but I never payed that much attention to it either. There are quite a few cars however that only come as low mileage --- generally any concept car or one-off special versions are quite low, often under 100 miles. Some of the fancier luxury/sports cars seem to tend to be a lot lower than the others. Race cars obviously are always low but that just makes low-mileage for them that much lower -- only 2,500 REALLY HARD miles. :)

Anymore I try to resist the urge to buy any car I want if it isn't under 1,000 miles(maybe around 2,000 if I REALLY want it) as I save up for the various rare cars. I do still see plenty in the 50-100k range.

AFAIK, the Veyron ONLY comes with zero miles on it. Mine still has zero, but I think I won it. EDIT: I obviously won it... I would never spend money on that overpriced ugly piece of poo.

BTW, isn't it cute how if you change the units to miles, it changes the numbers in the UCD mileage but it still says KM?
 
Back