Low miles black Chevelle wanted

  • Thread starter Thread starter screamopilla
  • 14 comments
  • 863 views
Messages
63
Messages
BIFFINGTON
Have many cars to trade for it and a trade slot free
 
Hi Screamopilla

Black Chevelle 0 / 0 / 0 available...

I search for 0 / 0 / 0 cars,
"Numbered cars" (Lupo, Clio, Beetle...)...
370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08
GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09
Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie Hemi Quad Cab '04
Chevrolet SSR '03
Toyota Tacoma X-Runner '04
Ford SVT F-150 Lightning ‘03
Suzuki GSX-R/4
Caterham Seven Fireblade


AMIcalement.
 
Hi ALFrance,

Thanks for the reply. I have most of those cars and am happy to trade them however I don't think any of them are 0 miles...will check for you. I know my GTR Spec V Academy is very low miles (as its not broken in) - do all the cars below have to be 0 miles? What do the other 0 stand for
 
Hi Screamopilla

All the cars I searched must be 0 / 0 / 0, and after, color is important...
So, if you can take time to check for that ;-)
 
Ok 0 / 0 / 0 means 0 changes, 0 miles, 0 wins right? I have checked and my GT academy (matte orange) is 0 miles and 0 wins but has full upgrades (14 changes). The rest I have but with miles and some with changes...sorry. Still interested in the GTR academy? If not how about some drag tuned cars?
 
Right ! About 0 / 0 / 0

Do you have some tickets ? Modern Muscle Car for example...

Edit.
Chevelle is Black Cherry Metallic or Tuxedo Black ? 0 / 0 / 0.
 
Last edited:
Sorry no tickets either - just cars I'm afraid! However I am a good drag tuner and am happy to tune up a mid-level car or muscle car for drag races if you or anyone else is interested.

After the Tuxedo Black Chevelle with 2000 miles or less on the clock.
 
Bump. Was away for a few days - still after this car if anyone can help out!
 
A tuxedo black chevy chevelle 454 '70
I have 1 with 2/0/0 so that 2 changes.:)
 
Hey RZRX7 what do you want for it?
 
Bump - I am still after this car....
 
Back