Low PP races, are there any out there?

• Thread starter AaronNZ
  • 7 comments
New Zealand
New Zealand
piggy_wiggygotu
I am a novice who does not have any 550PP plus cars in my garage but a few nice set-up lower PP cars. I am struggling to find any lower PP races as most I join I end up racing against 600PP plus cars in a 300PP car which isnt fun.

I am new to the on-line world of GT6 as only played offline before.

Any words of advice or tips to find races that suit my cars and skill level?

I am a novice who does not have any 550PP plus cars in my garage but a few nice set-up lower PP cars. I am struggling to find any lower PP races as most I join I end up racing against 600PP plus cars in a 300PP car which isnt fun.

Have you tried the Mazda Tourer QM? That's only 464 PP, and the car is quite easy to drive.

You could always create new rooms in the online racing section and see if people join. But you might spend ages waiting... There are quite often seasonals below 500PP but none at the moment, so you'll just have to wait for more of those to come back. Either that or just expand your garage and grab some higher PP cars...

I don't mind some lower pp racing but the thought of going all the way down to 300pp doesn't sound very entertaining. 400pp would be my limit as that would be about a regular, economical car's performance level.

I think I max out around 120mph on the Mazda quick match, but with it being a touring car, it comes with a decent amount of downforce. You could even swap out the rear spoiler for an aftermarket one. Increasing the downforce from 500 to 520 makes it feel even more planted. I'll even go as far as to say it would be a very good training level for you if you haven't got that much experience.

The best way to find low pp races, is on the online lobby. I think 400pp on comfort soft is the most popular, but you can also find below that and more on the 450pp range.

Back