Lowering suspension - can you see the actual car drop?

• Thread starter TonyJZX
  • 5 comments

TonyJZX

(Banned)
Australia
Australia
In forza the suspension drop is more a visual thing... i dont think it actually does much but you can choose a stage 1 or 2 or 3 and it has a picture of you car with the drop.

I do this more so the car looks 'right'.

Is there any way to do this in GT6?

I mean the numeric thing doesnt work for me because I dont know if say a 2in or 5cm drop is enough or too much visually?

If you do the adjustments in your main home garage you can adjust the setting and then go back to the screen where your car is on display, its a little bit clunky but its the best solution for your situation 👍

(In GT ride height adjustments can have a fairly profound effect on the cars handling so you may have to make a distinction between show cars and race cars)

Take any car, go to photo mode and quickly snap a shot then exit after saving. Add full custom, go back to photo location and quickly snap another shot. Go to gallery and look at the two photos, simply adding FC suspension lowers the car and is noticeable, if you want more proof, go to settings and lower car to the max and take a third photo. Then view all three, so yes, you can see the difference and it does make a performance difference.

Yup photo mode. ^^
Also, another quick-look screen some people forget about is in the color changing section. Go to Paint, then go to Body, then hit the Triangle button. In that screen you can rotate the car using L1/L2 but thats it. but its a lot faster going from change-to-screen-to-change-to-rechecking screen.
Hope that helps?

@DolHaus has the best method. in the garage you can change the setting and when you back out of the setting menu, the car is shown. if you need a closer look then you can just click on the gallery mode and the car is in profile view after about 10 seconds. this way you can make your changes and view them without ever leaving the garage.

to answer your question, yes you can and it is very noticeable.

i guess this is one of those 'TO DO' bucket lists Kaz has to fix in GT7... its a bit puzzling its gotten this far and it hasnt been fixed yet.

Back