Lowriders

  • Thread starter Thread starter benzoboy
  • 46 comments
  • 3,642 views
VIPFREAK
There's this one vid where the guy literally bounces the truck to where it flips back. Lots of damage, a waste of money, but stupidly funny. :dopey:

Sounds great, link?
 
carshow_0657.JPG




:)
 
Cosmic
That is so retarded.


It's a mini trucker thing, you wouldn't understand.
 
Cosmic
So? It's still retarded.

Ok to you, to mini truckers it isn't. It's like spoliers, import crowd likes em muscle car crowd doesn't, muscle car crowd likes big V8's import crowd hates em. It's all part of that "lifestyle" (ya I guess that's what you call it).
 
PunkRock
Frame dragging is retarded. Thanks for ****ing up the highways, douchebags. 👎


You're just a jealous scared hater. you wish you could have a truck that cool.
 
MrJiveTurkey
You're just a jealous scared hater. you wish you could have a truck that cool.


I hope to God you aren't a mini trucker because you are the type of person that I hate to see drive a mini.
 
lowrider.jpg


how do you ride it? i dont know look at the seat and where the pedals are located
 
Steeda
lowrider.jpg


how do you ride it? i dont know look at the seat and where the pedals are located

Like a chopper I guess.
 
Some random pics:
lowrider.jpg

Lowrider.jpg

lowrider%20mark%2022.JPG

And the classic pic...
lowrider.jpg
 
Steeda
how do you ride it? i dont know look at the seat and where the pedals are located
we rented some bikes at the beach once, and I got to ride an extended one with a low seat, It actually felt pretty good and I felt like a pimp, lol.

It wasnt as drastic as that one but was pretty sweet, looked like it was just a factory schwinn bike or something.
 
Back