LP640 & FXX Color List

  • Thread starter Thread starter McLaren
  • 27 comments
  • 1,223 views

McLaren

Premium
Messages
46,772
United States
Texas
As I told keef, I worked on getting the Hi-Res photos off UCP.com and bringing them here as you need to be a member to view them. So, to save GTPlanet the trouble, I've saved them and uploaded them to Imageshack.
These are Desktop ready as well. There are 42 photos in all.

This is from a Brand New Photoshoot with the LP640 in Lamborghini yellow (many of you complained about the ugly grey before).

Alright, 5 shots of a black Ferrari FXX #30 of 30.

Credits to McLareN @ UCP.com.
Enjoy!









Black #30, Silver, and White Ferrari FXX.



FXX Colors:
white (Bianco)
red (Rosso Corsa)
yellow (Giallo Modena)
dark blue (Blu Pozzi)
black (Nero)
silver (Argento Nurburgring)
 
Is that the final design or a CG artists rendering?
Looks like a cross between the Gallardo and the Diablo VT and the Murcie. The back looks like what I expected, but not the front. Such a big ugly spoiler. Love the rims, like the scoop, and hate that big ricerstyle tailpipe.
Any spec?s
 
These are actual shots Rogue.
It's a Murcielago with 640 horses and all the bodywork is much more aerodynamic.
The car also features the Viscous Traction system. (Remember the Diablo VT? ;) ) Max speed is 211 mph, a 3.4 0-60, and will be on the market by the end of this year.
 
Ah... not bad, reminds me of the old Diablo VTT, mostly because of the rims.
 
Dear lord...This thing makes me drool so much that it makes all my past drools look like dry mouths... :drool:

Whats the price tag for one of these, and is it available to the public or just a select few? (Sorry if the info has been posted before, I'm just too lazy too look)

What the? Is that the parking brake between the door and drivers seat? :odd:
I can't see that being to comfortable to climb over. :lol:
 
SRV2LOW4ME
Dear lord...This thing makes me drool so much that it makes all my past drools look like dry mouths... :drool:

Whats the price tag for one of these, and is it available to the public or just a select few? (Sorry if the info has been posted before, I'm just too lazy too look)

What the? Is that the parking brake between the door and drivers seat? :odd:
I can't see that being to comfortable to climb over. :lol:

The price hasn't been released yet, but it should be available to those who can afford it. I'll call Lamborghini of Dallas and see if they've got an prices for now, though.

And that's the emergency brake from the looks of it. It doesn't look to bad to climb over.
 
Yeah, it looks ok to climb on, but how about to use? Your hand wuld get crushed!
 
Black FXX? That looks SEXY!!! Much less ricer/Italian classy ricer.
 
Love the gearstick! *snap* looks a little breakable!
 
This screams Countach and thus Lamborghini to me !!

 
_aj
This screams Countach and thus Lamborghini to me !!


Ya know, I've always wanted to see a countach remake.
 
joseph dobson
two questions,

  • how much
  • and where do i get one!!!!
lol
No pricing announced yet.
However, they should be available by now.
 
The LP640 is pure sex. I want to see it in lime green, or in orange.
 
PunkRock
The LP640 is pure sex. I want to see it in lime green, or in orange.
No greenies yet, but here's 2 small shots of a new Pearl Metalic Orange one.
mur640_59.jpg

mur640_60.jpg

For any of you who wanted to see it with the concept's wheels, here's 2. I'll try and find more.

mur640_61.jpg

mur640_62.jpg
 
The Murcielago Roadster Concept wheels look good on any Lambo, even the Gallardo, they are one of the best designed set of wheels I've seen.
 
I don't like the front bumper on the LP640.
 
Amazing car!

Nice one McLaren!
 
Thanks for the photos McLaren
Didnt know LP640 has its muffler this big
I really want to hear how it sounds like

and black FXX :eek: :drool:
it just looks too sweet
 
I still hate the front of the LP640 (looks too much like the sissy "Lambo"), but otherwise the car kicks ass.
 
Think the black is hot, check out these 2.
 
Wow ... I want that white FXX
because I like white ferrari
 
Rogue Ssv
and hate that big ricerstyle tailpipe.
Any spec?s

Are you nuts? That exhaust is the best part of the exterior! To me the Ferrari doesn't excite me one bit--and the Lamborghini does especially when it's in the same sightline as the Ferrari. I'd like to see a LP640 in black on black--that'd be something. 👍
 
Yes yes, I like it all, but I dont like that tailpipe. I think they should have kept it as two seperate pipes.
The FXX isnt exciting at all, but it DOES look right sexy in black.
 
Back