LP640 Suspension

  • Thread starter Thread starter stix45
  • 9 comments
  • 1,012 views
Messages
159
United States
Texas
Messages
EpickFighter
Whenever i jump into the Lamborghini LP640 the suspension is very light to
the point you can't even turn a corner cleanly. As soon as i take one turn
in any track,the car spins out.

Anyone having this problem or have a solution?

P.S I tuned my LP640 out with Stage 3 engine,Titanium Exhaust,etc.
This also happens to the 512BB as well.
 
I was having the same problem with the 787B when I was driving it stock. Lay off on the throttle at the end of the corner so you don't spin. If it happens during the corner, go off of the power entirely.
 
I was having the same problem with the 787B when I was driving it stock. Lay off on the throttle at the end of the corner so you don't spin. If it happens during the corner, go off of the power entirely.

I do put alot of power on it but sometimes i cool off the throttle at the end of a
corner and then it just loses control entirely.
 
If you've tuned it with stage three engine it must have like 750+ BHP? I'd recommend buying the FC suspension, LSD & Torque Controller. Tweak it yourself or dig a tune up from the tuning forum and you'll be good to go 👍
 
Set the torque controller to a higher rear bias and lower the LSD settings.
 
If you've tuned it with stage three engine it must have like 750+ BHP? I'd recommend buying the FC suspension, LSD & Torque Controller. Tweak it yourself or dig a tune up from the tuning forum and you'll be good to go 👍

Yeah tuned it all the way and i noticed i bought the height adjustable suspension i'll see what happens with the full customized suspension.
 
I know this isn't your problem but... When I first started playing I was all about the Corvettes. I usually stuck to racing the ZR1 or Z06 RM's around the nurb. One day there was an update, And the car just handled like **** everytime I hit the brakes. Would just spin out crazily. No matter what I did the car just wouldn't handle the same under braking, So I got really pissed off at the game for awhile and then I became a street car junkie, never to drive my love again. Well months and months went by, Never driving this car because the update nerfed it.

Well i'll be damned, That was the update that allowed public rooms to disallow ABS. I never freaking thought to check if ABS was on or off. As soon as I checked that, WALA my car had normal brakes again....

But then by that time I drove a bunch of other cars, and the understeer the vette has never led me to wipe the dust off it yet.

Your story reminded me of my idiocy. Sorry for the long story.
 
Have you tried changing the weight distribution? Most MR, RR & 4WD Lambos suffer from too much weight in the rear, making them prone to spin. A 50-50 split is ideal, if possible.
 
I had a stock LP640 on comf softs/sport hards, me and B-spec Bob got 13K miles behind it, never had such a problem.
I just get most of my braking done in a straight line then turn in gently and use that 4wd coming out.
The key is getting it turned in really gently if not you carry that rear weight as momenteum and it just gets more sideways.
If I have to turn and brake it's with very little pressure and steering angle.
 
Have you tried changing the weight distribution? Most MR, RR & 4WD Lambos suffer from too much weight in the rear, making them prone to spin. A 50-50 split is ideal, if possible.

Not really but i know that its pretty light i'll have to add more
 
Back