LS Car Show Xbox 360

Darkfighter

(Banned)
United States
Iowa
Darkfighter97
Darkfighter197
Here at LS Car Show we have been asked multiple times if we have an Xbox division. Well im proud to say now we do and this is our forum so comment your information down below if you are interested add me on Xbox my gamertag is Darkfighter197. Put your Social Club information down below. well be happy to have you. But in return we ask for respect and maturity also you must be older than 15 for obvious reasons.

Yay an Xbox version for the car show.

GT-Noob Saibot 007
Social Club Name- duhWINNINGsilver
GTPlanet Name- DurWinning

EDIT: Rockstar Social Club Friend Request accepted and I am now a part of the crew.

Last edited:
Been very busy lately, but I am interested in joining you guys for the car show.

XBL Gamertag: Zeke34
Social Club: Zeke34

Hope to join you guys soon.

Welcome aboard. we meet on Mondays Thursdays at 9:00 p.m. Central Time my gamertag is Darkfighter197 and we will start meeting either this week or the next depends on how many people we can recruit if you have anyfriends send them the link to this page and ill let them in

Last edited:
Hey guys we might not be starting as early as i thought. A member in LSCS ps3 declined a bunch of members, so ill keep you guys informed

Hey guys we might not be starting as early as i thought. A member in LSCS ps3 declined a bunch of members, so ill keep you guys informed
Ok. Either way I need to get money in GTA so I may not be available for a little while.

same here what level are you? maybe we could do missions together since i need to level up
Believe it or not I'm level 120. But after buying a minigun with full ammo and dumping the rest of the money into a Viegro you tend to have nothing left.

Believe it or not I'm level 120. But after buying a minigun with full ammo and dumping the rest of the money into a Viegro you tend to have nothing left.
I just started on xbox im level 165 on ps3 but i just started on xbox so i have to leveled up maybe we can do some coveted or something this weekend?

Welcome aboard. we meet on Mondays Thursdays at 7:00 p.m. Central Time my gamertag is Darkfighter197 and we will start meeting either this week or the next depends on how many people we can recruit if you have anyfriends send them the link to this page and ill let them in

Unfortunatly i have had to make thechoice to close down the clan its been a month and we still only have 3 members.

Back