LSD settings help

  • Thread starter Thread starter berty1979
  • 8 comments
  • 958 views
Messages
6,099
Wales
Dolgellau
Messages
rhyfelwr79
I need an expert on LSD settings please.
I totally understand what a LSD is and what it does but is there a set up for different style tracks on the game?
Take a tight circuit like Monaco ?
Versus a fast on like Sarth?
Any suggestions?
 
No problem. I'd tell you how to tune it but I honestly am not the best at tuning :grumpy:.
 
i have found a fantastic tune for the diff. when coupled with a few other tweeks it makes the FGT handlemore like the F2010/07
thanks again (wish i could race a ferarri f1 car)
 
I found something that works for me with most FR cars that are prone to going very sideways exiting corners, this will make them power straight ahead which sometimes lights up one wheel but still provides good drive traction out of corners. from top to bottom 10 15 10

works great on roadcars cars like the commodore SS, camaro 2010, Zr1 vette, 97 supra etc (these are ones i remember tuning off the top of my head)
 
I found something that works for me with most FR cars that are prone to going very sideways exiting corners, this will make them power straight ahead which sometimes lights up one wheel but still provides good drive traction out of corners. from top to bottom 10 15 10

^ this

I'll tweak mine a bit depending on the car's weight and torque, but generally mine are around the same, ie 12/24/11
 
Ill try the settings out, cheers troops :)
 
Back