lthiele's gallery *last updated FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 12 MONTHS 14/12/07 (last 9/1/07

  • Thread starter Thread starter Thiele
  • 25 comments
  • 2,002 views
great start to your gallery, your pics look great. i like the escudo pics.
if u have sometime, come by my gallery and check out my cars please ...........\/ \/ \/............
 
i agree with dj nice pic you have there also i like your avatar
feel free to visit my gallery any time.......................................................\/
 
nice feedback:sly:

i'll put this in my sig

edit:oh and i forgot to say thanks for the replies
 
fgt


skyline gt-r


sl 65 AMG


viper srt 10


my insane escudo


ruf ctr 2
 
Best start I've seen around her so far, keep it up 👍


Stop by my Gallery anytime 👍
 
I like the seconds FGT picture and the mental Escudo ones are cool 👍
Hope to see more soon :)
 
sorry, since i lost gt4 this gallery is virtually dead

i'll update it in a minute
 
toyota gt-one at 560km/hr


Nissan r92 aat 450km/hr
 
Cizeta v16 T


Lancia Delta at Cathedral rocks


1970 Skyline GT-R


and this gallery is alive (at least while i'm borrowing gt4:dopey:)
 
:lol::lol::lol::lol: ----> Awesome awesome

I liked 2nd f1 pic in Le Mans, using focal blur. I'm still thinking about how make that blurred 450Kmh shots in an "attractive way".

Salu2.alexwrc
 
great pics. you have some very creative angles. keep up the good work
 
very nice angles goin' on there.
 
i also like the scenery:)

El Kapitan Scenery


Grand Canyon Scenery


Grand Valley Secnery


that's all for now because imageshack won't work

i'll try and put everything in the first post
 
Ford GT at Tsukaba


And while i was at it


Fiat 500


Ford GT at Nurburgring


And while i was at it


And yet another FGT


My drifting s2000 type V
[URL=http://img307.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img0073kb7.jpg][/URL]

i'm still having problems with imageshack so this'll do

i'm still trying to get this gallery going
 
You've got some nice pics here. I like the last McLaren BMW shot. Nice work, keep it up. If you have some spare time please drop by my gallery and leave a comment :cheers:
 
I like how the first few shots capture the background really well... I love the second last pic. Great job:tup:
 
Nice shots at Paris 👍 You should remove the resolution bar thing though.
 
woah. i love the paris shots. the mclaren ones are nice too
 
Just some more random stuff:
 
Pretty nice shots! But you do need to brighten them up ;)
 
Yeah, them last three were actually my Competition entries:).
 
They are kind of boring. I agree they should be brighter as well.:indiff:
 
Sorry for not updating, it's actually a lot of work, but i have a few random Nurburgring stuff:



I took these a few weeks ago, don't expect any more for a while either. :(
 
Back