Lucas Ordonez Help Cure Now Commercial (Spoof)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sam48
  • 21 comments
  • 2,214 views
Messages
3,321
United States
United States
Messages
GTP_Sam48
This is a funny spoof I made with Lucas Ordonez as he waits for his beloved GT5 to come out. Yeah, it may not deserve it's own thread, but it relates to every GTP member on this site so closely that I thought I'd do it anyway. Enjoy.

 
Awesome! :lol:
 
Brings a tear to my eyes. :( I can certainly sympathize with Lucas.

That and the beautiful piano concerto by Rachmaninov. 👍
 
Help find a cure for INGT5N.....

......because a wheel is a terrible thing to waste....... :)
 
We are the world, we are the racers...

We are the ones impatiently waiting for a cure for INGT5N...

There's a track we're dreaming... full grids and private rooms...

la, la, la

You know the rest :lol:
 
I like the start. I think you need to work on the end, clean it up. The first half could pass as semi professional.

Overall nice job :)
 
How do i donate towards finding a cure?
 
How do i donate towards finding a cure?

Just call (any time you want) 1-800-INGT5N!.

Honestly though I never tried calling that number for real so I don't suggest anyone do it. (Could be a costly long distance call for all I know)
 
Just call (any time you want) 1-800-INGT5N!.

Honestly though I never tried calling that number for real so I don't suggest anyone do it. (Could be a costly long distance call for all I know)

I am willing to donate the following chose whatever suits you best.

unfinished GT5 now.
a whip to make kaz work harder.
money
 
I am willing to donate the following chose whatever suits you best.

unfinished GT5 now.
a whip to make kaz work harder.
money

I'll take the whip, and maybe some money to go along with that.
 
I just got a message from Lucas himself via youtube. He said it was quite funny. That just made my day.

EDIT: He subscribed to me as well.
 
great editing thought it was funny that im watching this video insted of studying :)











 
Lol I loved the slogan: "Because soon, just isn't soon enough."

So true, so true.
 
Help find a cure for INGT5N, because I'm sick of people bitching about the release date.
 
Back