Lucas Ordonez training for LeMans on UK streets

McClarenDesign

Insightful, but bollocks.
Premium
Messages
5,785
United States
Norman, OK
Messages
McClarenDesign
For the record, I didn't see anything for this while using the search tool. I tried.

Autoblog.com had a feature this morning, and a video of Lucas Ordonez training on the streets of the UK for the upcoming 24 hours of LeMans.

The Youtube Vid

After seeing him driving the GT-R and all of his "team", I'm extremely jealous, but wish him the best of luck.

Go Lucas! We'll be watching and cheering!
 
Last edited:
Quick reminder: 24 Hours of LeMans is June 11-12th. Check local listings for times and viewing choices in your area.
 
Would this be better in the Motorsport section? I'm not sure... :D

For my two penn'orth, I hope Audi broadcast the car cams again this year... mmmmm!
 
Oh God look at the first comment in the vid:

"Women in the kitchen....where they belong.

Guys cant cook. Seriously."
:lol:
 
I cook, I play the piano. Both work out very nicely indeed :D
 
Back