LUCIFERS LOT,Rare Cars Updated(18/12/10)

Want that car Opel Astra Touring car (Opel Team Phoenix) 00

visit my Garage
 
ctr2 96 untouched?? in a turqouis blue
 
I'll trade you my fully upgraded Citroen C4 WRC for your Viper GTSR Concept.
 
Hey Lucifer. I'm interested in the RAZO Silvia and Skyline R32 Nismo for the Genki Silvia. Please let me know.
 
Hey Lucifer. I'm interested in the RAZO Silvia and Skyline R32 Nismo for the Genki Silvia. Please let me know.

I dont really do 2 for 1 deals, especially on tuner based cars i could do a deal for one of the 2 your after. ;-)
 
So, the Dodge Viper GTS R Concept is reserved for me then right lucifer?
 
i got a veyron fully tuned and a denso sard supra gt for the 905
 
i got a veyron fully tuned and a denso sard supra gt for the 905

Sorry i have both of them cars, if you are very interested it may be worth pming me all the cars you have available for trade so i can look and see if you have anything i need ;-)
 
RAZO Silvia and Skyline R32 Nismo for the Genki Silvia and Nismo 270R? Let me know if that's better.
 
RAZO Silvia and Skyline R32 Nismo for the Genki Silvia and Nismo 270R? Let me know if that's better.


I already have the 270R

i can trade the razo silvia for the genki silvia (tuner silvia for a tuner silvia seems a even trade).
 
RAZO Silvia and Skyline R32 Nismo for the Genki Silvia and Nismo 270R? Let me know if that's better.



I can see you also want the skyline as well, i will have another look at your trade thread and see if thier is anything i need that i have missed ;-)
 
Want a Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car '98 for the Speed 12?
 
Last edited:
Hey, i'm want the Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.5-16 Evolution ll Touring Car 92 !

Take a look at my cars
 
I am interested in the Lambo Muira and/or Ford GT race car. Also have some interest in your Corvette '54. I have the below cars to trade:

Lambo Gallardo LP 560-4 '08

Lambo Countach LP400 '74

Lancia Delta S4 Rally Car '85

Cizeta V16T '94

Buick Special '62

Dodge Challenger STR-8 '08
 
I am interested in the Lambo Muira and/or Ford GT race car. Also have some interest in your Corvette '54. I have the below cars to trade:

Lambo Gallardo LP 560-4 '08

Lambo Countach LP400 '74

Lancia Delta S4 Rally Car '85

Cizeta V16T '94

Buick Special '62

Dodge Challenger STR-8 '08

i have all them cars i am afraid :-(
 
I am interested in the Lambo Muira and/or Ford GT race car. Also have some interest in your Corvette '54. I have the below cars to trade:

Lambo Gallardo LP 560-4 '08

Lambo Countach LP400 '74

Lancia Delta S4 Rally Car '85

Cizeta V16T '94

Buick Special '62

Dodge Challenger STR-8 '08

sorry nothing on your list i need
 
intreasted in xj220 and tvr speed 12 have for trade altezza touring ferrari 512bb vanquish ruff california buggati also have race modded nsx in matte red for both tho what wud u want matte black paint 2 of

If i could understand anything of what you just put, i would be able to give a response.

Try posting again with punctuation ect so your post is legible.
 
Interested in the 190e cozzie
I have a Ferrari Cali
Ferrari Scud
Lexus LFA (Fully Modded)
Lexus Altezza Touring Car
Suzuki GSXR 4
Cheers
Jann.
 
hi mate, what would you like for the Mercedes-Benz SL 600 ? let me know:)
 
Interested in the 190e cozzie
I have a Ferrari Cali
Ferrari Scud
Lexus LFA (Fully Modded)
Lexus Altezza Touring Car
Suzuki GSXR 4
Cheers
Jann.


nothing on that list i have not already got sorry Jann.
 
hi mate, what would you like for the Mercedes-Benz SL 600 ? let me know:)



If you pm me a list of cars you are willing to trade for it i will look through and see if anything grabs me ;-)
 
I need a FGT!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Anyone need an RUF? I have two CTR2 's right now, and a yellow bird that Im never letting go. =)
 
Back