Luckiest UCD?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Scans007
  • 27 comments
  • 2,116 views
Messages
85
Messages
Scans007
I'm curious, I've been playing the game for a little while now...not a lot. Aspec 27, Bspec 7.....

I logged into my UCD for my daily check and to my astonishment there was:

1) Zonda C12
2) Ruf CT2 (can't remember the exact abbreviation - I thin I'm missing a letter ;)
3) S7

I felt pretty lucky, anyone else hit paydirt like this?
 
Last edited:
1. 2D Chaparral
2. Minolta
3. Jag XJ220 LM race car
4. Zonda C12S '00

Those 4 at the very same time :D
 
It's a ZONDA. It happens to me occasionally, nothing for ages then BAM.
 
bentley speed 8 , sauber c9 , and the toyota gt-one (or something like that) at the same time
 
Me too!

Got Mercedes and Bently race cars at same time, after a 5 race championship they were at the very bottom between 4 and 5 mill each

Shame I only had 3.2mill at the time :sick:
 
@matt fixed, I knew it after I posted but walked away for a meeting =)

Now I have no coin to fix anything up, I hate having under 2mil in credits.....I'm not high enough in the game to grind either really
 
spoon racing s2000, mines evo, e-type and toyota 7, and best of all the honda today g!!!! :D
 
spoon racing s2000, mines evo, e-type and toyota 7, and best of all the honda today g!!!! :D
 
I have R92CP, R8 LMP from '01, Audi A4 Touring and the Pescarolo Courage in the UCD right now... My best UCD so far, unfortunately I have most of them already.. ;)
 
Ive got some good ones gt one race car , mugen s2000 ctr2 and a j2 race car once all at the same time
 
What is UCD, what is all this? Random reward Cars?
 
How often is the UCD updated

Snap... This has been answerd so many times... After each "day"...

Each time your screen gets the loading bar, a new day passes and 6 "new" cars is added to your UCD....
 
I've never seen multiple rare/good cars at the same time. But I spent almost a whole day looking for a TVR Cerbera Speed 12 and Shelby Series One Super Charged. I got them both that same day eventually, in the colors I wanted too. And now the TVR is available in the Online Dealership...
 
155 Touring Car 190E Touring Car RE Amemiya FD Raybrig NSX all at once the day before yesterday
Also twice R92CP along with GT-One
Once R89C & Escudo Dirt Trial
 
At one point it was:

Toyota RSC
Toyota RSC Rally Raid Car
Pagani Zonda C12
:D
 
last night I seen the GT40, that is the best I've seen, other than a zonda or two, some RUFs..

Aspec- 28
bspec- ~13
 
Zonda C12
Sauber C9
Speed 8
Chapperal 2D
FGT

.....and I was dead broke. :(
 
How much does that cost? Don't think i've seen one yet...

I think it was under 3 million (can't remember too well) but it is not even close to the best car in the game.
 
I think it was under 3 million (can't remember too well) but it is not even close to the best car in the game.

Haha yeah, but i'd like one for my collection ;) And im fully booked too so I can't trade for one..

Guess I just have to look out for one in the UCD then... Thanks ;)
 
I'm not sure whether to call this "luckiest UCD" or "worst UCD" ever. Sure it's fun you get to see some rare cars put together, but it's a freaking nightmare to choose between them. Mine was a R92CP, XJR-9 LM and a BMW McLaren GTR, I chose the XJR.
 
GT40 69 - 19.X mill
GT1 - 4.x mill?
Speed 8 - 5.x mill

Had these three pop up at the same time after i grinded 5 races in American Series indy. That was the lucky part I guess, the unlucky part is that I had about 1.x mill back then. DOH!
 
I had all these appear one night afther doing the Indy Grind for around a hour.
1. Lamborghini Nomad.
2. Falken Nissan GT-R Race Car.
3. Honda Integra Touring Car.
4. Mobil NSX Super GT.
 
Just recently had in the last week:
Ford AU 2000 Ford Falcon XR8
Volkswagen W12 Nardo Concept ‘01
Honda HSC '03
HKS GENKI HYPER SILVIA RS2 (D1GP) ‘04
Nissan OPTION Stream Z ‘04
Pagani Zonda LM Race Car

This isn't helping my funds...
 
Back