Lullabies to ParalyzeMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Giancarlo
  • 5 comments
  • 441 views

Giancarlo

Totally new & improved!
Premium
Messages
9,646
Messages
Minus955
Anyone have the new Queens of the Stone Age album? I picked it up the day it dropped, and i really like it. It's a bit different from Songs for the Deaf, but it's catchy. They've also added more instruments in a few songs, which i like.

Sadly there's nothing on here that can really top the greatness of "Mosquito Song"

I also think "Little Sister" was a great choice as a single.
 
I've had it for a week now, and its definately not even close to as good as SftD. All the songs kinda sound the same, and no songs, apart from "Little Sister" and "In My Head" really stand out in my mind. Kinda drawn out and muddy sound.
 
Giancarlo
Anyone have the new Queens of the Stone Age album? I picked it up the day it dropped, and i really like it. It's a bit different from Songs for the Deaf, but it's catchy. They've also added more instruments in a few songs, which i like.

Sadly there's nothing on here that can really top the greatness of "Mosquito Song"

I also think "Little Sister" was a great choice as a single.

Agreed, apart from "God Is In The Radio" > "Mosquito Song".

I don't know EH, I like "Medication" (although it's short), "Tangled Up In Plaid" and especially "I Never Came".
 
I really wanna get this, but I wanna hear a few more tracks off of it before I do.
 
when my mate gave me a copy a month ago i wasnt too sure, but it really has grown on me since and im gonna go buy it. imo not as good as sftd or rated r, i was kinda hopin they would go a bit darker and heavier but this is all a bit too soft, still a good listen tho
 
Back