Luminis' Gallery - 10/26: Gettin' Started.

• Thread starter Luminis
  • 22 comments
Germany
Duisburg
Hello, my name is Luminis and welcome to... Well, not Jackass, it's just my gallery. No fancy banners 'n stuff, as I lack the Photoshop skills to pull that sort of stuff off :lol:

Instead, I'd like to jump right into it, showing off some of the pictures I took during my first day in Colorado. Enjoy!

As always, comments and criticism are much appreciated.

l5rbf.jpg

E0RBP.jpg

sflt1.jpg

Ztgy0.jpg

QdUb1.jpg

I love the Scooby, good sense of speed :). Was wondering when you where going to pop in :P

Hope to see more soon :)

The first Skyline shot is my favourite, rest are great too though!
The first R34 shot is great. Dat foliage.
tongue.gif
Thanks guys! Yeah, that road beneath these trees makes everything look greati, I think :lol:

I love the Scooby, good sense of speed
smile.gif
. Was wondering when you where going to pop in :P

Hope to see more soon
smile.gif
Thanks! And, well, FH is dangerously addicitive and I'm taking countless shots while playing, so I'll be sure to unload them on here ;)

So, while I'm in here:

lQjTQ.jpg

tISz7.jpg

mVRfo.jpg

PBNfo.jpg

z3nIN.jpg

iAVZa.jpg

f5Pmk.jpg

uOFHS.jpg

FnMGw.jpg

uWueO.jpg

b8miq.jpg

Indeed. My votes go to the first and second shots; nice to see the Black letting lose. :D

Love the smoke from the 'cuda's tyres. That is one area of improvement over FM4 I've noticed - the smoke seems to form slightly more realistically around the tyres.

E28
Great shots, the first and the fifth are my favourites. 👍
Thanks! Glad that you like the night shot, I thought it looked kinda horrible :lol:
Indeed. My votes go to the first and second shots; nice to see the Black letting lose. :D
Thanks, and agreed, gotta love the C63. I got it with the tokens from the LCE, and it was well worth it. I can only recommend it, even though it's a bit heavy.
VXR
Love the smoke from the 'cuda's tyres. That is one area of improvement over FM4 I've noticed - the smoke seems to form slightly more realistically around the tyres.
Yeah, they've also increased the ammount of smoke, I think. It doesn't come up in small puffs, at least, like it did in FM4.

Anyways, time to unload the pictures I did today :lol:

3iUEP.jpg

8FFLh.jpg

fDHjG.jpg

61gUO.jpg

RVnLk.jpg

HGsl1.jpg

mspR8.jpg

Agreed. I'm also particularly fond of the close-up M1 shot; it looks good in black but with Kidney grills not being visible (at least on my monitor) it comes off as a Pantera.

...Which is more of an outrageously awesome comment now that I think about it. :lol:

They have improved the lighting so much over forza 4
Yeah, it's pretty incredible if you think about it. it looks a tad more natural than FM4, I think.
Awesome action in the 1st photo but I think the first Skyline shot is my favorite.
Thanks 👍 Doing some short drifts is, thankfully, rather easy - even though I'm not much of a drifter. :lol:
Agreed. I'm also particularly fond of the close-up M1 shot; it looks good in black but with Kidney grills not being visible (at least on my monitor) it comes off as a Pantera.

...Which is more of an outrageously awesome comment now that I think about it. :lol:
Hnnng, a Pantera would be so awesome to shoot in this kind of environment. God, I want one real bad now... And thanks ;)

So, today, I've taken just a few pictures. Been busy racing and doing PR stunts and such.

PCg5Q.jpg

jDCl6.jpg

7Haec.jpg

x3QAa.jpg

Nice set of Skyline shots. The jump one reminds me of GT4 at the Nordschleife, but just more redneck style! The angle of the road in the background and the jump itself are quite similar.

Nice idea capturing the "duel" start with the guy in middle of the cars pal :) You are digging the R34 for what I see, and I like that, thats one of my favourite cars in the world!!

Keep it cool ;)

Latest Posts

Back