Lupo Cup Car

  • Thread starter Thread starter Machate-man
  • 4 comments
  • 818 views
Messages
2,191
United States
San Francisco,
Messages
machate-man
Messages
dowby
Willing to trade anything for under 300,000
I need it for the event because i cant find it in used lot
any day available except 28th-29th dec


*as of now, I dont need it anymore because of E38's kind borrowing.
Moderators are allowed to delete or lock this.
 
Last edited:
I have either a GTi cup car or a standard cup car that you can borrow if you like. No charge, just send it back once you've done the race.
 
Lupo GTI right?
 
Yip Lupo GTI Cup car.
 
You could honestly probably get it faster by just creating a new PSN account, doing a few races/special events/seasonal events to get to A-Spec level 5 and then win the European Hot Hatch Championship, which will give you the Lupo GTI Cup Car (J) '03 (the best Lupo). Especially if you have any of the redeem code (Chrome Line/Stealth) cars that are available at the start of the game on every account and trivialize every early race.
 
Back