Luther VandrossMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter rollazn
  • 3 comments
  • 509 views
Messages
3,760
Messages
rollazn
CNN
(CNN) -- Legendary R&B artist Luther Vandross, whose smooth, silky voice gave soul to songs about life, love and relationships, died Friday. He was 54 years old.

Sadly - but true. One of the best R&B artist - Luther Vandross died Friday, two years after a debilitating stroke. This guy is probably one of my favorites R&B artist. His songs relaxs me - and it's just a shame.

Some of my favorite songs from Luther Vandross are...

Here and Now (My favorite)
Dance With My Father
Buy Me a Rose
Endless Love

Among others... What do you guys think about his music?

Rest in peace - Luther Vandross.
 
I was wondering when someone was going to make a thread about it. But sadly he died, I can say I was listner of his.

R&B is always great baby making music...not that I would know :D.
 
I wasn't a fan of his or anything, but it's sad to see a well liked artist like him leave us so suddenly. I think, I read that he was battling a disease or something, but didn't know it was that serious.
 
Wow, that sucks... my mom liked his music. I didn't like it though :guilty:
 
Back