lv 23 ticket

  • Thread starter Thread starter takatasan
  • 11 comments
  • 495 views
Messages
324
Canada
Canada
Messages
brant2788
Make an offer
 
What do you want?
 
Not sure,I'm open to offers
 
How about any 5 mattes, chromes or colour shifts of your choice for it?
 
Fully tuned Caterham 7?
 
jkt008
How about any 5 mattes, chromes or colour shifts of your choice for it?

That sounds good to me
 
takatasan
That sounds good to me

Great. Just send me a FR, and I'll accept in about 15 min. 👍
Any paints in particular that you would like?
 
Yeah french blue,its like a light blue and you can send any matte and color shift you want
 
takatasan
Yeah french blue,its like a light blue and you can send any matte and color shift you want

Yep, I've got 3 French Blue chips. ;) I'll send them over shortly. Along with 2 mattes.
 
Sorry, I hope you don't mind. I've just realized that I've only got 2 French Blue chips. So what I've sent is:

2x French Blue
1x Matte Blue
1x Matte Light Blue
1x Matte Dark Blue

👍
 
Yeah that's fine no problem
 
Back