G golancer Messages 604 Jan 21, 2011 #1 want trade now looking for: M3 GTR 03' full loaded Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione BLITZ ER34 D1 SPEC (D1GP) '04 (not 07) Last edited: Jan 21, 2011
want trade now looking for: M3 GTR 03' full loaded Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione BLITZ ER34 D1 SPEC (D1GP) '04 (not 07)
trk29 Messages 2,586 Messages trk29 Jan 21, 2011 #4 Can give you a fully tuned Chrome c63. I have both of these cars. The alfa is stock but I could fully mod it for ya. FULLY TUNED/loaded c63 AMG full loaded Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione will be a couple of hours though. pm if interested.
Can give you a fully tuned Chrome c63. I have both of these cars. The alfa is stock but I could fully mod it for ya. FULLY TUNED/loaded c63 AMG full loaded Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione will be a couple of hours though. pm if interested.
S swervedriver Messages 139 Messages swervedriver Jan 21, 2011 #5 Offer withdrawn. Last edited: Jan 21, 2011