LV30 special challenge

  • Thread starter Thread starter N99GT
  • 11 comments
  • 1,046 views
Messages
521
United Kingdom
UK, B'ham
Messages
npanchal / GTP_N99GT
hi there folks!!!

recently just ranked up to lv30 thanks to the seasonal events, and straight away had a crack at trying to do the vettel challenge and found impossible!

what i wanted to know is that has anyone managed to actually get this car using the standard PS3 controller (DS3)?

Oh and one last thing that ploped into my mind! anyone got a good set up for a lambo SV that has a good grip set-up? cant seem to keep the fat beast planted and its too twitchey!:dunce:

thanks...!
 
It is not very difficult to get Bronze with a DS3.
 
It can be done, but it takes hours to get the Vettel challenge done with a DS3
 
hmmmm...! just that i get really annoyed and then end up playing online! ill give i a gooo!
 
its tough with the controller, i gave up after a few tries. The wheel makes it alot easier
 
The problen i have is that ican get the wheel but i havent got enough room to put it anywhere! which kinda sucks!
 
I found it far too frustrating with the DS3 after endless tries. I was planning on getting a wheel but I think the X2010 will have to wait until then also.
 
if you have a friend with a steer why dont you try it there with your ps3 ofcourse.
 
Can't afford a wheel, and I've pretty much given up on the challenge.
 
The problen i have is that ican get the wheel but i havent got enough room to put it anywhere! which kinda sucks!

Same here, well I do have room but not so I can leave it there when I'm finished. I'd have to put it away after, which would be a pain. Back on topic I haven't done these yet but after a few tries I can see it is very possible to get bronze with the ds3. Just keep trying, a good tip I have found is try not to brake for every corner, tight corners you brake and all others just let off and it should go round easily.

It's not top of my to do list at the moment hence why I haven't tried to do it much.
 
yup im gonna giv it a go, just brought a LFA so ive been messing around with that! (its accleration is terrible :dunce:) !!
 
Back