lvl 1000 ticket

jujubean72

(Banned)
juju_bean72
I want a lvl 1000 ticket. What do you want? Lol.

Psn: juju_bean72

I have no tickets to trade

Also looking for a lvl 12 ticket, for the gt academy car

Last edited:
Hey there Juju, I can send you a 1000 ticket, a Level 12 ticket or a 0/0/0 Academy car of your choice. If you want the car just specify which model and which color you'd like. Send FR to Cheap_Charley and I'll send which ever you choose after reset tomorrow.

Wow, that's awesome man.

I'll take the 370z in any color

Id like the level 1000 ticket for the bentley, but I highly doubt that I'd even get it when I opened the ticket haha.

Wow, that's awesome man.

I'll take the 370z in any color

Id like the level 1000 ticket for the bentley, but I highly doubt that I'd even get it when I opened the ticket haha.

The LVL 23 is your best bet for the Bentley Speed 8

I can't find a race that gives it, maybe Seasonals. Accept my FR and I can send one tonight if you do it in the next 30 Minutes. After that I crash for the evening.

EDIT: LVL 23 Ticket sent. Do yourself a HUGE favor, and when you receive, immediately save your game, then backup your gamesave to a USB Stick ! You have basically a 1 in 43 chance of getting the Bentley Speed 8 on the first opening of this Ticket.

What you really should do is Save, Backup, send a copy to an alternate account, then Restore.

That way you will have your Ticket still, plus tomorrow, you can send yourself another LVL 23. You need a separate USB Stick for each account. they only cost $5.

Last edited:
Back