Lvl 18 -> damage reduces the HP? Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cucobr
  • 4 comments
  • 816 views
Messages
227
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
So guys ... was competing in the professional series ... in a league and fatally hit my Italia Ferrari 458 ... I realized that it lost HP.

how to proceed?


Change oil restores the HP lost?


or

'll have to restore the body .. spending millions on it? Only the Veyron costs 500k ... god ...



I'm waiting the answers.

Thank you.
 
So guys ... was competing in the professional series ... in a league and fatally hit my Italia Ferrari 458 ... I realized that it lost HP.

how to proceed?


Change oil restores the HP lost?


or

'll have to restore the body .. spending millions on it? Only the Veyron costs 500k ... god ...



I'm waiting the answers.

Thank you.
Gota do the chassis repair which is half the cost of the car.
 
I thappened on my 458, I just changed the oil and hp went back up to 720.
 
The HP loss might as well come from the engine. The engine rebuild isn't as expensive, though.
 
Back