obsessive rules (Banned) Messages 2,002 CARLISLEcumbria Messages warmachine277- Jan 23, 2012 #1 Give a nomad gt1 to who ever gets me the ticket!
scarecrow937 Messages 1,102 Richmond, Va Messages Scarecrow937 Jan 24, 2012 #2 Do you have an Audi RS 6 Avant instead?
obsessive rules (Banned) Messages 2,002 CARLISLEcumbria Messages warmachine277- Jan 24, 2012 #3 scarecrow937 Do you have an Audi RS 6 Avant instead? Click to expand... Yea. Stock, or tuned?
scarecrow937 Messages 1,102 Richmond, Va Messages Scarecrow937 Jan 24, 2012 #4 Doesn't matter... fr scarecrow937 and ill send tonight
scarecrow937 Messages 1,102 Richmond, Va Messages Scarecrow937 Jan 24, 2012 #5 I tried to accept the friend request in it wouldn't take... send again
scarecrow937 Messages 1,102 Richmond, Va Messages Scarecrow937 Jan 25, 2012 #6 Nevermind... I sent the ticket...thanks!!!! I can send you another in 24 hours if you have both Avants... also have 22, 15 & 6
Nevermind... I sent the ticket...thanks!!!! I can send you another in 24 hours if you have both Avants... also have 22, 15 & 6
obsessive rules (Banned) Messages 2,002 CARLISLEcumbria Messages warmachine277- Jan 25, 2012 #7 scarecrow937 I tried to accept the friend request in it wouldn't take... send again Click to expand... Ol
scarecrow937 I tried to accept the friend request in it wouldn't take... send again Click to expand... Ol